14th October 2022, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

After gaining MBBS & MSc in science, can I work as a scientist at NASA?

I want to become a scientist at NASA. So rather than doing a bachelor's degree, can I do an MBBS degree, and after that an MSc to become a NASA scientist?

16th October 2022, 03:06 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: After gaining MBBS & MSc in science, can I work as a scientist at NASA?

Become a scientist at NASA you will have to attain a degree in stem courses where stem stands for science, technology ,Engineering and mathematics a degree in any of this four broad categories will help you to become eligible for becoming scientist at NASA
MBBS is also a bachelors degree that is an undergraduate program after which you can be termed as a doctor so,according to your goal to become a NASA scientist it is beneficial to study engineering and take of mathematics as your elective subject rather than studying for an MBBS degree
You can also take admission in one of the most prestigious engineering institute to be eligible for the following
19th October 2022, 02:44 AM
Aradrika Sharma

Default Re: After gaining MBBS & MSc in science, can I work as a scientist at NASA?

The basic requirement to apply for NASA, an applicant must have a Master's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) fields and a two years of professional experience in related field and the ability to pass NASA long-duration flight astronauts physicals.

With the MBBS degree you cannot apply for NASA scientist. You need to have all the STEM course/fields then only you can apply for the NASA. Its very difficult to get into NASA as the job that they do might look easy but trust me it takes a full dedication to get into NASA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?