9th July 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Admission in MSc Maths in LKC Jalandhar after doing BSc CSC and B.Ed?

Sir,i can done my b.sc(c.sc) frm ggs kh colege sarhali and done my b.ed frm s.g.a.d education college khadur sahib.and get admission in m.sc(maths) in lkc jalandhar.can i get Job in gndu as assistant professor?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in MSc computer science after studying BSc CSC 6th semester
  2. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  3. How to apply for MSc Mathematics in IGNOU after passing BSc B.Ed(Mathematics)
  4. What should I do after passing BSc Maths? Which is the best university in India?
  5. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
  6. M.Sc in Astrophysics or Physics is possible to do after B.Sc in Maths and Economics? Is it possible to present my several Pro Certificates in lieu of a proper Astrophysics or Physics course if I am not eligible? -- [New]
  7. BITS Pilani takes admission in its M.Sc program after 12th only or after doing B.Sc?
  8. How to take admission in MSc in west bengal? I have completed Bsc general
  9. How can I do MSc Maths from Government College after getting disqualified from MSc Maths entrance exam?
  10. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  11. What is the admission procedure in MSc Maths?
  12. How to get admission in MSc in regular course after completing BSc in Maths from Jadavpur University
  13. Is it possible to get lateral entry admission in B.Sc(Computer Science) after completion of 3 Year Diploma in IT? List of colleges in Jalandhar or near by Jalandhar for the same?
  14. Any courses like BSc+MSc? How many types of integrated courses are there?
  15. Post Graduation Courses after Bachelor of Science in Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do MSc statistics after pursuing BSc degree in Maths and Statistics
  17. How to take admission in IGNOU with MSc in Maths?
  18. How to take admission in Mumbai University for MSc/B.Ed? I have done BSc Hons with Botany
24th September 2015, 11:58 PM
JSD.

Default Re: Admission in MSc Maths in LKC Jalandhar after doing BSc CSC and B.Ed?

MSc is a master Degree course with the duration of two years. To be eligible for this course, it is necessary to have a bachelor degree course in the science stream. I.E. the aspirant who wish to study the MSc course must have their bachelor degree as Bsc.

As you are telling that you have completed your bachelor course as BSc so no doubt definitely you are eligible for the MSc course.

For the job as a professor in the govt colleges you have to appear in the NET exam. NET exam is conducted by the UGC for the post of JRFs and Lectureship. The basic eligibility criteria for this exam is to have a master degree in any stream from a recognised university with minimum 55% marks in aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?