11th July 2011, 01:23 AM
Pintu631034

How to get job after completion of BCA?

I will Complete BCA Augest of this year.How to get job ? & Earn 10000 to 12000..

16th July 2011, 07:18 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job after completion of BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintu631034 View Post
I will Complete BCA Augest of this year.How to get job ? & Earn 10000 to 12000..
BCA is Three Year Undergraduate degree course and After Completing this course If you are Interested to go with Jobs Then Its Depends On you. After BCA you will get jobs in IT companies But You will not get starting salary more than 10 K Per Month And The Salary is totally depends on the company in which you have apply for Job.

So, After BCA if you will get jobs then you will not get good package. So i will suggest you please go with Master Degree Course, So If you are Interested in Further study and there is no needs of Job Now, Then please complete your MCA Course first and after completing MCA Course you will find good Jobs in Top IT Companies like Infoysis, Wipro, TCS, HCL, DELL etc.

All these companies will recruits the MCA Fresher Candidates And MCA candidates will gets good Salary package job in these IT companies.

So, Please Think and then decide Which is Most important for you now, If you are more interested in Job, then please go with Job and send your resume in top IT Companies OR upload your resume in the job recruitment websites, If there any good job is availiable for you then they will contact you soon Otherwise you can go with MCA Course and after MCA you will get Good Job In top IT Companies.

You are also eligible to apply for Government Jobs in The Companies Like NTPC, BHEL, HPCL etc....All these companies will recruits the MCA Candidates, So after MCA you have lots of Opportunity to get Jobs in Private and Public Sector.
16th July 2011, 07:32 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
BCA is good
but now you go for higher study like MCA

that is good for future .

because

after MCA you receive good opportunity from company like:--

TCS
INFOSYS
WIPRO
ACCENTURE

and also get good salary.

good luck........
16th July 2011, 08:39 PM
sumit 1989

Quote:
Hi, You can surely get a job with a salary between 10,000-15,000. You can apply for software companies, or join in marketing wing of computer firms.

Or you can apply for various govt. jobs are you are a graduate.

But if you like software domain, better get a MCA degree after BCA, that will take your career further upwards.

Best of luck. Feel free to ask if doubts remain.
16th July 2011, 08:41 PM
rana2011
Banned

BCA is Three Years degree course and After Completing this course you may I go Jobs in govt and in IT companies. But in company You will not get starting salary more than 10,000 Per Month and This Salary is totally depends on the company in which you have apply for Job.

So I will suggest you to go at Master Degree Course, So If you are Interested in Further study and there is no needs of Job Now, Then please complete your MCA Course first and after completing MCA Course you will find good Jobs in Top IT Companies like Infoysis, Wipro, TCS, HCL, DELL etc.

You are also eligible to apply for Government Jobs and with graduation degree you may appear in different types of govt job like SSC, PSC and in many compititive exams at officer level like W.B.C.S ,IAS... but for this have need good coach from any recognise coaching centers.

GOOD BUY.
16th July 2011, 09:36 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After doing BCA it is difficult to get a good job..

You can apply for jobs in IT sectors like in TCS, Wipro, IBM,Infosys for IT infrastructure domain..
they recruit students for this domain from BCA,B.Sc in computer science...

if you get a job in that domain then you can get a good salary like 2.5 lakh- 3 lakh per annum..
For getting a good job you have to do MCA... After that you can get a good job with high salary..
After doing MCA you can also apply for govt. jobs...

so, my suggestion is first go for master degree..

All the best..
16th July 2011, 09:43 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
bca is three your course after this you will be graduate .
but after bca you will get job but not salary so good , if you will study more like mca , mba
or any other high course.
you will get company like tcs, ibm, dell, infosys..etc.

after your study you can apply for govt. jobin ntpc, hpcl,cesu.........

good luck..............
16th July 2011, 09:44 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
bca is three your course after this you will be graduate .
but after bca you will get job but not salary so good , if you will study more like mca , mba
or any other high course.
you will get company like tcs, ibm, dell, infosys..etc.

after your study you can apply for govt. jobin ntpc, hpcl,cesu.........

good luck..............
16th July 2011, 10:03 PM
kritika@Hans

hi friend
if you have done bca from a regular college and scored above 65% then you would be recruited by the campus itself
you will have to submit your resume in variuos companies
you may also apply for govt. jobs or you may give the exam of IAS also if interested in civil services
all the best
16th July 2011, 10:04 PM
kritika@Hans

Thumbs up Re: How to get job after completion of BCA?

hi friend
if you have done bca from a regular college and scored above 65% then you would be recruited by the campus itself
you will have to submit your resume in variuos companies
you may also apply for govt. jobs or you may give the exam of IAS also if interested in civil services
all the best
16th July 2011, 10:33 PM
sachin6

Job opporunities are more for bca students. Nowadays the It companies offer more computer application students. So more students are available for It ,corporate companies.
16th July 2011, 10:35 PM
mandiv

hello
bca is a good course since the computer applications are rising day by day
you may enroll your self for campus recruitment
or you may submit your resume in various companies
you may also do specialization in any computer language side by side so that you secure a better job in future
or you may do mca from correspondence continuing your job simultaneously
best of luck
16th July 2011, 10:36 PM
mandiv

hello
bca is a good course since the computer applications are rising day by day
you may enroll your self for campus recruitment
or you may submit your resume in various companies
you may also do specialization in any computer language side by side so that you secure a better job in future
or you may do mca from correspondence continuing your job simultaneously
best of luck
16th July 2011, 10:54 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

If you intested in doing jobe then you also get the jobs in private companies.
but as my point of view you have to appear in mca.

MCA is the post graducate course which is 3 years of duration.
after completing the mca you also get a good job in high profile companies.
like TCS , INTEL,SATYAM,DELL and many other companies.

and the other thing is that if you need or intersted in doing jor in companies then you prepare your resume and submit it in companies department.
after it they call you for the inter view.

so, best of luck for your future.
16th July 2011, 11:02 PM
navneet31

dear friend,
i am happy to see your interests for the job.
after completing your BCA you can go for MCA other wise you get job in various companies.
if you do MCA then you will get the highest post,manajor in bank.so i suggest you to go for the MCA coarse
16th July 2011, 11:44 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear Friend,
After BCA you can try your luck in IT companies like TCS,Wipro,Infosys,IBM etc.
But it would be better for you if you go for MCA and further studies if you can as that would open more options to you and you will get more package of salary.

Best Wishes...
17th July 2011, 02:17 AM
Uttam Nandi

There are several opportunities for BCA candidates in private or government sector. Government companies like BHEL, NSDL, MTNL,BSNL recruits BCA candidates. Also there are several private IT companies like Wipro, TCS, TURBN, Infosys etc. where BCA candidates are also appointed. For getting jobs in these companies you can apply through their websites.
Salary you will get depends on your skill levels and which company you are joining. If your target is to get a job with salary package of Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 12,000, generally this should not be too difficult to get. Salary generally starts from Rs. 10,000 for BCA freshers. Remember you will be hired as junior programmer. After getting experience you can be promoted to senior programmer. I will advise you to take up some additional courses on computer like Java, PHP, C++ for maximize your chance to get a job in IT companies. You should update your resume on websites like Naukri.com or monster.com to get quick access to vacancies available for your qualification level.
Furthermore I would like to suggest you that you should persue MCA after completion of BCA. This is recommended because this will open up to you maximum possible job opportunities with much higher salary. If you feel that you can't persue MCA because of financial constraints, you have a option to earn MCA degree through correspondance course. Generally fee structure of correspondance course is much lower than as usual. For this best university out there is IGNOU. For further details regarding IGNOU you can visit http://www.ignou.ac.in
17th July 2011, 07:53 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

After BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application), you can apply for companies like IBM, Infosys, HCL, Wipro, CTS....etc...

These companies recruit a large no. of BCA graduates because there is a demand of software expert in these companies.

But the salary that would be given is 12,000 to 15,000 for a fresher.

You can also try for Bank jobs where the starting salary would be 14,000 in the post of PO.

But after doing MCA, you will get a salary of 25,000 to 30,000.

So it is advisable to do a higher course after BCA.
3rd April 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE TELL ME WHICH IS BEST COLLEGE IN DELHI FOR DOING BCA AND MCA AND AFTER BCA THERE IS ANY JOB IN DUBAI AND IN FOREIGN
24th June 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bca degree at distance education (SMU DE)? can i get a good job?
11th December 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

I am Priya ,completed bca at 75% I have no facility for my studies and I dont went to computer course, but I have little know the computer.I feel go to lecture or any job, government or private.
16th May 2013, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

After completing BCA which is the best degree..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?