12th July 2011, 12:28 PM
A.ROHIT KUMAR

Email address of all the government job openings for diploma holders in AP?

i want to get an email of every govt job openings for diploma holders in andhrapradesh....i am not attending many govt jobs due to lack of information..what to do to avoid this?

8th August 2011, 06:33 PM

Default Re: Email address of all the government job openings for diploma holders in AP?

CAN I APPLY . FOR ISRO AS I M A DIPLOMA HOLDER IN ECE WITH 72% MARKS
8th August 2011, 06:38 PM

Default Re: Email address of all the government job openings for diploma holders in AP?

DEAR SIR,
CAN I APPLY FOR ISRO AS I M A DIPLOMA HOLDER IN ECE WITH 72%
8th August 2011, 06:47 PM
KASNIA.SATYAWAN

Dear rohit kumar
u must register for the.sarkarinoukari.co.in to get the info of all the govenment jobs, anyway
18th August 2011, 06:14 PM

Sir i have completed diplom in information technology in 2010 from aicte approved college... can i get a job in programming/developer??
26th September 2011, 10:32 AM

Dear sir i diploma 3rd year eee i want any job
22nd October 2011, 02:26 PM

I am a diploma holder in electronics and telecommunication in 2011. If kindly give me an information job facult in kolkata my email id is [email protected]
26th October 2011, 10:38 AM
kartik41

I am a MCA in 2011. If kindly give me an information job facult in kolkata my email id is [email protected]
31st October 2011, 01:39 AM
vivek050

hi friends,
Email address of all the government job openings for diploma holders in AP?

i want to get an email of every govt job openings for diploma holders in andhrapradesh....i am not attending many govt jobs due to lack of information..what to do to avoid this?
1st November 2011, 05:56 PM

hello sir i completed diploma in ec so i want govt job is it possible
21st November 2011, 01:49 PM

HELLO SIR i completed DIPLOMA IN EEE ,
I LOOKING FOR GOVT JOB
7th December 2011, 03:14 PM

sir i completed b-tech and dploma in mechanical engg but i want to join in irrigation or panchayat raj department is it possible
30th December 2011, 02:37 AM

HI,
I finished diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering in 2011 with 91.8%. I wish to work for Indian Government. Is there any Openings for Diploma Holders mean Please Inform me by mail.
Name; D. Arun Prasath
Mail;[email protected]
1st February 2012, 12:52 PM

how the preaper all three year diploma?
24th July 2012, 10:16 PM

hi im rajesh. i completed diploma in electrical engineering. so i get a goverment job in pgvcl or getco. si plealse if any jib fir me so get information my email is [email protected] or my mobiel number is 91 9723482108.. thanks
6th November 2012, 11:49 PM

Helo sir, m pooja n m completed diploma in ece,nw i want doing a govt. Job, so plz u tl me about govt. Job, n email me, pushp7777@gmail .com
29th April 2013, 05:16 PM

i had completed diplamo in instrumentation and my email id :[email protected]
6th July 2014, 12:07 PM

IF THERE ANY GOVT JOBS IN AP PLEASE INFORM ME SIR [email protected] TTHIS IS MY EMAIL ID PLEAS INFORM SIR