15th May 2011, 01:00 PM
shah mansi k

List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?

I have passed my SSLC exam and wish to toke up diploma in architecture at Ahmedabad kindly give me the list of colleges and the duration.After completion of diploma, if I wish to go for BArch. what will be the procedure for selection? Any weightage is given to diplomaholders? If there is common CET exam, will that syllabus is covered during diploma?
Can you compare between a student doing BArch after 12th std & the student doing BArch after a diploma?
Pl give me the diploma syllabus.
With best regards
Mansi

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Diploma in Architecture after 10th? Scope of Diploma in Architecture and list of colleges offering Diploma in Architecture course? -- [New]
  2. List of colleges offering B.A. to Fire & Safety Diploma holders in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  3. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  5. List of colleges offering Architecture Diploma course in Kolkata?
  6. List of colleges in Gujarat offering diploma in Aeronautics?
  7. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers admission in B.Tech 2nd year for Diploma student?
  8. List of Distance colleges offering Diploma in Architecture course in India?
  9. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th Maharashtra Board student? List of colleges offering admission in Mumbai?
  10. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture at Indore or Bhopal?
  11. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Architecture course in Mumbai on 10th basis?
  12. How can I get the information about the PG diploma course after BAMS?
  13. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course in Gujarat? Procedure to get admission?
  14. List of the colleges in Ahmedabad offering diploma in Automobile Engineering after SSC?
  15. Colleges offering Information Technology/Computer Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai, Pune and Ahmedabad? Advantages and disadvantages of these streams?
  16. Which is better between diploma in Civil and Diploma in Architecture? Any university offering this course?
  17. Syllabus and colleges offering Diploma in Architecture?
  18. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
3rd June 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?

list of diploma colleges in gujarat for diploma in architecture assistnceship
6th June 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?

i have cleared b arch by 160 marks with state rank 1126 and all india rank 18380 so i am elligible for wich collage
5th July 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I need interior diploma collage in ahmedabad
12th August 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

can i get the list of colleges offering diploma in architecture
7th December 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to getting admission in B. Arch. after compliting diploma architechture exam ?
26th April 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Highest mark in nata 2012-pl;
4th August 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering diploma in architecture in hariyana state
29th October 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?

[List of colleges offering diploma in architecture in ahemdabad state

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=635272#ixzz2Ah5t5jxF
1st December 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
30th April 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my SSLC exam and wish to toke up diploma in architecture at Ahmedabad kindly give me the list of colleges and the duration.After completion of diploma, if I wish to go for BArch. what will be the procedure for selection? Any weightage is given to diplomaholders? If there is common CET exam, will that syllabus is covered during diploma?
Can you compare between a student doing BArch after 12th std & the student doing BArch after a diploma?
Pl give me the diploma syllabus.
30th April 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the future scope after complet diploma in architect assistancip
4th June 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

i got 47% marks in H.S.C science and i also passed B.arch entrance exam with 50% and NATA with 50% shall i get admission for B.arch?
25th December 2013, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

to do B.Arch, JEE is necessary? is there any additional exam have to be appeared? if yes, pl suggest , which exam is it?
25th December 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

i have a degree in MBA(marketing) and i have 3 year experience in construction chemicals and now i am want Architect diploma.it can be possible . if yes please suggest me.
vinay kumar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?