12th July 2011, 01:54 PM
jainshashi140191

Best colleges in India offering MBA in Pharmaceutical Management? Eligibility criteria for admission?

sir i am preparing for gpat & i wnt to know abt the bst colleges in india offering mba in pharmaceutical management & eligibility to get admissions

10th December 2011, 02:08 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges in India offering MBA in Pharmaceutical Management? Eligibility criteria for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jainshashi140191 View Post
sir i am preparing for gpat & i wnt to know abt the bst colleges in india offering mba in pharmaceutical management & eligibility to get admissions
Dear Friend,

The top colleges offering MBA in Pharmaceutical Management in India are:
Dr. V. N. Bedekar Institute of Management Studies, Thane.
SIES College of management Studies (SIESCOMS), Mumbai.
NMIMS University, Mumbai.
Tilak Maharashtra University, Pune.
Indian Institute of Education and Business Management, Pune.
Stevens School of Business, Ahmedabad.
MaxValue Online, Chennai.
IIMR Pharma Business School, Delhi.
Indian Institute of Pharmaceutical Management (IIPM), Lucknow.
International School of Business Management, Bhubaneswar.
Punjab University, University Institute of Applied Management Sciences, Chandigarh.

The eligibility criteria to get admission for MBA in Pharmaceutical Management course are:

You need to score minimum 60% aggregate marks in you Bachelor degree course from any recognised University/Institute.

Tests-
Stage 1: All eligible candidates have to appear for Pharma Management Admission Test (PAT). PAT is a objective type test designed to test the aptitude of the candidates to undergo a post graduate program in management.

Stage 2: The shortlisted candidates have to appear for Communication Test, Presentation and Personal Interview.

The candidate is selected on the overall academic performance of Stage 1 and Stage 2 test.

Best of Luck.
26th December 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges in India offering MBA in Pharmaceutical Management? Eligibility criteria for admission?

sir can u tell me the pat is only for nmims or group of colleges offering pharma mba.pls reply me as soon as possible
18th February 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

sir where can i get coaching for PAT EXAM and is PAT only way to get into pharma MBA pls reply me sir
5th March 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

sir plzz give me information about best colleges in andhra pradesh providing pharma mba plzzzzzzz mail to [email protected]
10th March 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

sir..is there any pharma m.b.a course in symbiosis???what is the procedure for that?
24th June 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

can u please tell me,any coachings for PAT examination
24th February 2014, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

hi i completed my b.com if i want to join mba pharma management whats the process will u give an information about this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?