9th November 2011, 08:36 PM
suresh prasad singh555

What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?

sir i want to know about admission process in top ten colleges in india, and in usa or top ranked colleges in worldwide. what is the roll of 10th and 12th in admission..
sir what i have to do for get admission in top ranked colleges in india and abrod.
which entrance exam for india for mba and which one for abrod or top ranked colleges out of india.
what is admission process ,what is the fees for india top colleges and abrod colleges .
sir i will be highly oblized .

THANK U
waiting for ur ans

Related Questions:
  1. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad? -- [New]
  2. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?
  3. When and how to apply for MBA Abroad? Fee structure and best country for it?
  4. How much fee is needed to pursue MS in abroad? Eligibility criteria for the admission?
  5. Which one is the best between M.Pharm or Pharma MBA? Best college in India or Abroad with less fee structure?
  6. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  7. List of colleges which offers MBA in abroad at a low fee structure?
  8. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  9. Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure
  10. List of universities offering M.Sc geology in abroad, eligibility criteria, scholarship and fee structure?
  11. How to pursue MBA from Abroad? Fee structure and universities?
  12. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best country to pursue this course?
  13. Best MBA college in Abroad with fee structure?
  14. Eligibility for M.Tech in Environmental Science? Admission criteria and fee structure?
  15. Top most MDS college in Abroad? Its fee structure and bank's role in financing?
  16. Fee structure of MBA in Power Management course in Abroad?
  17. Which are the good colleges in India for MBA finance course with reasonable fee structure?
  18. How to enroll for Homeopathy Correspondence Course? Which are the recognized colleges in abroad and in India? Is there any age eligibility? Fee structure of it? -- [Most Discussed]
12th July 2012, 07:10 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?

There is basically no role of 10th and 12th while applying for MBA course in India or outside India. To get admission for Masters Degree in Business Admission course you are required to appear in two of the following exams in India. If performed well any of these, colleges who give marks of the basis of entrance exams score will give you admission.

These exams are:

Common Admission Test (CAT)

Managament Aptitude Test (MAT)

For CAT all you need is a Bachelor's degree in any stream with at least 50 percent marks. If you are from reserved categories then you can 45 percent marks to be eligible for CAT. Once you have give the test, the chances of admission will depend of your percetage in Bachelor's degree and the CAT score. The better you do, more the chance of getting admission in top colleges in India.

On the other hand, MAT test is for candidates who do not meet the percentage criteria of CAT exam. There is no minimum percentage requirement to appear in MAT exam. Anyone can apply for it, as long as you have a Bachelor's degree. Similarly to CAT, the chances of admission in good MBA college which gives admission on the basis of MAT score depends on your performace in MAT and percentage of marks secured in graduation course.

Fee Structure

The fee structure varies from college to collge. However since you are talking about top MBA colleges in India let me tell you that IIMs are considered top Business Schools in India. There are 13 IIMs spread all across India. However to get admission in IIM is not easy, you will have to perform extremely well in Bachelor's degree in entrance exam. After that be prepared to shelve out a lot of money. Currently IIMs are charging around whopping 9 to 15 for 2 years long MBA course.

There are other colleges who charge between 2 Lakh to 8 Lakh as well. The choice in yours.

MBA from Outside India

To complete MBA from outside India, the most preferred destinations are United States, Australia, New Zealand and UK. For admission you will have to appear in Graduate Management Aptitude Test and pass it with flying colors. Following which you will have to individually apply for a college you are interested in. The admission process of colleges varies.

Fee

Be prepared to pay around 20 to 30 lakh while studying MBA from a foreign college.
12th July 2012, 09:33 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?

Hi dear............
The eligibility criteria for MBA course.....

*candidate should have Bachelor's Degree of minimum 3 years from any recognized university.

*Candidate should have at least 50% marks for being eligible .

*Candidate appeared for final year exam are also eligible for admission.

The list of MBA college in India are as follows.....

Normally fees structure differ from college to college .

Good luck..........
12th July 2012, 04:21 PM
JustShashank

Cool Re: What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?

There is no role of 10th or 12th marks in IIM admissions.The procedure for admissions in top MBA colleges is:

1)in INDIA:-
The main exam for top mba colleges is CAT:the only qualification required is that you must have acquired at least 3year bachelors degree with at least 50% graduating marks.

The top mba colleges in india u can get through CAT are:

1 Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
2 Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
3 Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
4 Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
5 Institute of Rural Management Anand
6 Xaviers Labour Relation Institue Jamshedpur
7 Management Development Institute Gurgaon
8 Indian Institute of Management Indore

in the WORLD(including USA):-
The main exams for mba admissions abroad are GMAT and IELTS/TOEFL(for English language test).

GMAT:has no eligibility requirements and a fees of 250 USD.

IELTS/TOEFLne of the two language tests must be qualified along with gmat for admission abroad.while TOEFL poses no restrictions,IELTS requires an age above 16 yrs.

The top MBA colleges abroad are:

1 London Business School (UK)
2 Wharton, University of Pennsylvania (USA)
3 Harvard Business School (USA)
4 Stanford University GSB (USA)
5 INSEAD (France, Singapore)
6 Columbia Business School (USA)
7 IE Business School (Spain)
8 MIT Sloan School of Management
9 Booth, University of Chicago (USA)
10 Hong Kong UST Business School (China)

But these would require you 30-50lakhs to admit to these foreign institutes..

Thank you!!!;-)
17th July 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Please guide me how i prepare for cat
8th October 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Is upes good for MBA in aviation? When compare with upes and Ilam which is best for MBA in aviation?
18th October 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I am a ugandan ,can i get a scholarship to study bachelor of engineering
19th October 2012, 09:11 AM
tradus

HI, These are some fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad----------------------- Fee Structure------------- In Govt.College the fee structure for pursuing MBA minimium Rs.50,000 to 1,50,000 In Private College the fee structure for pursuing MBA minimium Rs.1,50,000 to 10 lakhs, But in Foreign College the fee structure for pursuing MBA minimium Rs.20lakhs to 50lakhs.

Eligibility Criteria -----------------

1.final year students can apply
2.you should be graduate from recognised university
3.the minimium 50%required in genral catagories
4.for 45% of sc/st catagories
5.you should appear the entrance exams like--CAT,MAT,XAT,SNAP,IIFT etc.
6.there is no age limit.

This should help
thank you
24th November 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee struture for mba course in top government college???
15th July 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

hello sir , i am a 1st year graduation student and i want to know that how much percnt we should obtain in cat exam to get admision in any m.b.a
college .
16th February 2014, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

i am doing b.com from du,i m intrested in economic.plz tell me the courses available for me and scope of it..?
11th July 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

I am a b.com graduate with a minimum percentage of 46% from general caste. Am I eligible to pursue MBA in a reputed college or not?
12th July 2015, 09:47 PM
john215

Re: What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursing MBA from Top college in India or Abroad?

Eligibility for MBA:--------------

Final year students can apply
You should be graduate from recognised university
The minimium 50%required in genral catagories
For 45% of sc/st catagories
You should appear the entrance exams like--CAT,MAT,XAT,SNAP,IIFT etc.
there is no age limit.

These are some fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad fee structure for pursuing MBA minimum 50,000 to 1,50,000 In Private College the fee structure for pursuing MBA minimum 1,50,000 to 10 lakhs, But in Foreign College the fee structure for pursuing MBA minimum 20 lakhs to 50 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?