12th July 2011, 09:48 PM
rdhamecha2000

What is the admission process for B.Tech Civil in KSOU Mysore?

I am Diploma Civil engineer and I want join B.tech-Civil form KSOU,Mysore.What is admission process?

I am staying in Bharuch Gujarat,Suggest other university for above course.

Rajnikant Dhamecha.

30th August 2015, 08:36 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the admission process for B.Tech Civil in KSOU Mysore?

Admissions in the desired colleges are provided on the basis of merit list generated by JEE marks , Yes JEE means Joint Entrance Exam conducted by CBSE board once in a year. You need to score good marks in the entrance exam to get admitted in the desired college because toppers of test get the chance first or you can also appear in the LEET because as you mentioned that you are diploma holder. This one option is only for diploma holder to get admission in directly 2nd year of btech.
1st September 2015, 09:23 AM
harisha p c

Default Re: What is the admission process for B.Tech Civil in KSOU Mysore?

Hi sir. Thank you for asking the question in this Web site.
Your Admissions in the desired colleges are provided on the basis of merit list generated by JEE marks , it is conducted by CBSE board once in a year. You need to score good marks in the entrance exam to get admitted in the desired college because toppers of test get the chance first or you can also appear in the left because as you mentioned that you are diploma holder. This one option is only for diploma holder to get admission of 3rd semester.
Thank you for
harisha p c
education and career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?