30th June 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MBA if completed B.A. without 12th under Regulation-I in KSOU, Mysore?

Dear Sir,

I have done BA(Bachelor Of Arts) under Regulation-I in KSOU mysore. But I am tenth pass and could not complete 12 std .As i took admission IN BA directly without doing PUC in KSOU under regulation-I. will my degree valid for doing MBA in any institute?

Regards,

Ashwin

1st July 2014, 11:27 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MBA if completed B.A. without 12th under Regulation-I in KSOU, Mysore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,

I have done BA(Bachelor Of Arts) under Regulation-I in KSOU mysore. But I am tenth pass and could not complete 12 std .As i took admission IN BA directly without doing PUC in KSOU under regulation-I. will my degree valid for doing MBA in any institute?

Regards,

Ashwin

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration is one of the Post Graduate course and this course is of a duration of 2 years consisting of 4 semesters.

As you have mentioned that you have completed BA course which is a Undergraduate course,you are eligible as per the education qualification needed for the course,as you need to have completed a UG degree from a recognized university and there are is no age limit needed for the course.

There are various specialization which you can choose for doing the MBA course and they may include such as:
  • MBA in Criminal Justice
  • MBA in e-Business
  • MBA in Education
  • MBA in Education
  • MBA in Engineering
  • MBA in Entrepreneurship
  • MBA in Executive
  • MBA in Finance
  • MBA in General management
  • MBA in Global management
  • MBA in Health Care
  • MBA in Hospitality and Tourism
  • MBA in Human resources
  • MBA in Industrial management
  • MBA in Information systems
  • MBA in Knowledge management
  • MBA in Leadership
  • MBA in Marketing
  • MBA in Media
  • MBA in Nonprofit and Government
  • MBA in Organizational
  • MBA in Sport management
  • MBA in Technology management
  • MBA in Telecommunications

And then next thing to do to join in MBA course is that the candidate should write the entrance exam as there are many exams which are conducted in India for doing the MBA course,there are many criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply.

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?