12th July 2011, 11:36 PM
tripti17

Which university is the best for MCA? Which practical courses to do for better job opportunities?

I want to do correspondence MCA .Plz tel me which university is best and for better job opportunity which practical courses should be done with correspondence MCA.
with correspondence MCA if i will do job in bank it will be taken as experience and i will get better job in good IT insudtry

Related Questions:
  1. Is MCA or M.Sc(Computer Science) has wide job opportunities in IT sector? Universities offering 2 year MCA course?
  2. What are the job opportunities available for students pursuing MCA from Lucknow University?
  3. What are the job opportunities after passing CA final year
  4. Career opportunities for me as per mt academic record? Will I have to do MBA or MCA like courses? -- [New]
  5. Job opportunities after ICWA and ACS courses for commerce graduates? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is BSc or BCA course a good choice after diploma in computer science?
  7. What should I do after BSc IT?
  8. What are various job opportunities after completion of MCA?
  9. Which is better for me to join between MCA and Job in Wipro after completing BCA?
  10. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA or MCA from Dr.Bamu University?
  11. What kind of PG courses(along with details) are available to increase my job opportunities and to improve my career? I have completed B.Sc in Computer Technology and MCA through correspondence. I have 4 years of IT experience
  12. Should I do short term courses after MCA? what are my opportunities after MCA degree -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What to do after Biotechnology? Where to apply for summer training?
  14. What are the job opportunities after Biotech? I have done MSc Biotech from Mumbai University
  15. Educational opportunities after BCA? Can I do CDAC courses alongside MCA? Are CDAC full time courses?
  16. Job Opportunities after completion of MCA course from IGNOU?
  17. In order to get a job which are the job oriented courses after MCA?
  18. Available short courses after BCA?
30th September 2011, 04:06 PM
ANKIT050

Default Re: Which university is the best for MCA? Which practical courses to do for better job opportunities?

with correspondence MCA if i will do job in bank it will be taken as experience and i will get better job in good IT insudtry

ankit
10th April 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which university is the best for MCA? Which practical courses to do for better job opportunities?

sir i can do a mca in ptu with in 69%. i want to future study so what i can do and which course i can do
22nd June 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

please let me know information about mca correspondance in ignou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?