14th July 2011, 10:36 AM
leogarima

Date of off campus placements of Accenture, Wipro, TCS, Amdocs?

i m a btech 2011 passout from sonipat, haryana.Could u pls tell me about off campus dates of accenture, wipro, tcs, amdocs.........pls mail me at [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for campus placements in Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 77% in 10th, 58.4% in 12th and 75% in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Previous 5 year question papers of TCS and Wipro for Campus Placements?
  3. When is the off campus placement of TCS, Accenture, WIPRO in NCR region?
  4. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT
  5. When the Off-Campus Drives of Accenture, Infosys, TCS, Wipro and Cognizant will be scheduled in NCR?
  6. Companies offering job for B.Tech fresher who has lot of backlogs?
  7. Whether 10th percentage is countable for recruitment in Accenture?
  8. Eligibility to attend Pool Campus/Off-Campus of HCL, TCS, Accenture, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech 4th year student who has a backlog?
  9. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  10. When Amdocs off-campus recruitment will be announced for MCA postgraduate?
  11. Where should I attend if having TCS and Accenture off-campus interview on same day?
  12. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  13. Details of Off-Campus Drive of TCS, Infosys, Accenture, HCL, CMC, Wipro and Cognizant for freshers? -- [New]
  14. When the companies like TCS, Accenture, Wipro etc. starting off campus recruitment?
  15. When TCS, Wipro and Accenture will take Off-campus Drive in Kanpur and Hyderabad for B.Tech 4th year student?
  16. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  17. Whether I am not eligible to get job in Accenture, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Amdocs and IGATE with an academic gap?
  18. How to register for IIT JEE aptitude test?
18th June 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of off campus placements of Accenture, Wipro, TCS, Amdocs?

when off campusing of 2012 batch will start?
20th August 2012, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

could u plz tell me da date of off campus placements of the best company like tcs,infosys etc plzz reply me at [email protected]
20th January 2013, 03:33 AM
Unregistered

I ve 86% in 10th,70% in 12th and 65 % in B.E....Am i elligible for IT companies like TCS ,WIPRO through off campus ???? and Can u please tell the date for off campusing of 2013....from this month...???? Also please add some details about off campusing...venue,date and time in any location ???...Kindly help me....
10th September 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

im btech 2013 batch student...could u plz tel me date of off campus placements of accenture,wipro,tcs....please reply me at [email protected]
20th October 2014, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for campus placements in Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 78% in 10th, 81.1% in 12th and 75.47% in B.E?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?