14th July 2011, 10:37 PM
suddhadeep

Courses offered and details about the fee structure of Mallabhum Institute of Technology?

courses offered and fee structure of mallabhum institute of technology

Related Questions:
  1. Details of courses offered by Maharaja college? What is the fee structure?
  2. Information regarding the courses offered by IFBI? Fee structure for these courses?
  3. Which are the courses offered to become an Aerospace Engineer after 12th? Fee structure of it?
  4. Which colleges can I get through counseling?
  5. Details about Gurunanak Institute of Technology? What is the fee structure?
  6. Detailed fee structure and courses offered by IFBI? I have scored 56% aggregate and want to make a career in banking domain
  7. Job openings in IT after B.Tech in IT from Mallabhum Institute of Technology with 1 year experience as Android application developer?
  8. Courses available in VIT their Fee Structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 4505 rank in WBJEE?
  10. What are the courses offered after completing B.E degree? What is the fee structure?
  11. Fee structure of B.Sc in Physiotherapy and B.Sc in Anaesthesia & Operation Theatre Technology? What are the job opportunities after these courses? -- [New]
  12. Which colleges in Nagpur and Mumbai offer admission 11th and 12th commerce students in BCA?
  13. Which is the best college to do engineering graduation? How long and how much fees they will ask for?
  14. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  15. Details about Duration, Fee Structure, Eligibility and Syllabus for Pune Film Institute Courses?
  16. Fee of Birla Institute of Technology? What is the hostel fee? Yearwise fee structure?
  17. How to get admission into NIFT?
  18. Which are the undergraduate courses offered by ISBF? Fee structure of those programmes?
1st August 2011, 06:42 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses offered and details about the fee structure of Mallabhum Institute of Technology?

MIT Bishnupur offers B.Tech. programs in following streams.

Engineering Stream- No. of Seats

Electronics and Communications Engineering- 90
Computer Science & Engineering -60
Information Technology - 60
Production Engineering - 30
Electrical Engineering - 60
Mechanical Engineering - 60

The Tuition fee per semester is around Rs.35,000/-.
Apart from that you will have to pay Caution Money etc. at the time of Admission
and Fee against Training and Development each semester.

You can visit the college's website for further details.

http://www.mitbishnupur.com/
1st August 2011, 04:37 PM
gayatrikarnewar

Default Re: Courses offered and details about the fee structure of Mallabhum Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by suddhadeep View Post
courses offered and fee structure of mallabhum institute of technology
Hi Mallabhum Institute of Technology is approved by A.I.C.T.E. and affiliated to WBUT. It provides varoius courses of B.Tech.

Courses total intake
Electronics and Communications Engineering 90
Computer Science & Engineering 60
Information Technology 60
Production Engineering 30
Electrical Engineering 60
Mechanical Engineering 60

The addmission are through the various entrance exams likes AIEEE, JEE etc

The total fees for whole Sem is 35000

Thanks and best luck
1st August 2011, 06:03 PM
saurav9889

friend i think u are talking about mallabhum instt. of tech-bankura see friend though i dont have an update knowledge but it has grad. courses in cse,ece,it,me and ee. also the fees i.e tution fees is around 38,000 rupees though hostel and miscellaneous charges are extra.
1st August 2011, 07:32 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

M.I.T offers undergraduate courses leading to B.Tech. Degree in the following disciplines:

Streams ------------------------------- intake

Electronics and Communications Engineering--90
Computer Science & Engineering--60
Information Technology --60
Production Engineering--30
Electrical Engineering-- 60
Mechanical Engineering--60

Admission Procedure

10 % of total intake from AIEEE through CSC counselling.
80 % of total intake from JEE through CSC counselling.
10 % Management quota, declared rank from AIEEE/JEE by CSC & regulated by Govt. terms.

For more information::http://www.mitbishnupur.com/
26th July 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the hostel fee of Mallabhum Institute of Technology , Bishnupur in the academic year 2013-2014
18th June 2016, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

How many expenditure for a student who should admitted by lateral entry in mech.stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?