18th July 2010, 12:38 AM
suganyalakshmanan88

For how many years is the TANCET score valid?

Hi,
I wrote tancet ME exam on 2009 and i got 33.6 i didnt apply for counseling .now tis year again i wrote tancet exam i got 31.9 i read in net tancet score s valid for two years. in which mark basis i have to apply for counseling whether 2009 or 2010 .pls answer me soon last late for applying s 19 july 1010 tahanks in advance

23rd May 2011, 12:40 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For how many years is the TANCET score valid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by suganyalakshmanan88 View Post
Hi,
I wrote tancet ME exam on 2009 and i got 33.6 i didnt apply for counseling .now tis year again i wrote tancet exam i got 31.9 i read in net tancet score s valid for two years. in which mark basis i have to apply for counseling whether 2009 or 2010 .pls answer me soon last late for applying s 19 july 1010 tahanks in advance
Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test is conducted by Anna University on behalf of Govt. of Tamilnadu for admission to M.B.A, M.C.A, & M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan programs.

And the TANCET examination score are valid only for One Year. Because the TANCET examination are held every year, thats the reason that TANCET examination score card are valid Only for 1 year.

That means if you have appeared for TANCET in 2010 then it is only valid for that year. And if you have to take admission in this year i.e on 2011, then for this you have to appear for TANCET examination in this year. So, the TANCET examination score are valid only for 1 year.

And for complete information, please visit the official website of TANCET -

http://www.annauniv.edu
23rd May 2011, 02:46 PM
pradeepdeshwal3626

Quote:
Originally Posted by suganyalakshmanan88 View Post
Hi,
friend,
Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test is conducted by Anna University every year.so the score is valid only for one year.so you have to apply for colleges using your recent score card.
23rd June 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

may i know the first mark in tancet 2011 for M.E/M.tech accoring to the caste wise replay me as soon as fast
24th June 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

What books I have to refer for Gate exam?
26th June 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

hai i have scored 42.7 (BC) in tancet 2011 can i get any good govt engg college.REPLY PLS
5th July 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

hi i scored 44.913 in tancet 2011 .. am bc and i m in biotech branch.. which coll ll i get for tis?? plz answr if possibl....
5th July 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

how many students written tancet mba 2011
14th July 2011, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have completed B.E (CSE)final score is 80.I like to join M.E. My TANCET mark is 24.025. I want to study only cse or is there any valuable course other than cse suitated for both company as well as lecture side.Plsss help me
16th July 2011, 12:32 PM
ArunViji88

how many student written tancet mca 2011
9th August 2011, 06:19 PM
DN358
Banned

TANCET examination score are valid only for One Year. Because the TANCET examination are held every year, thats the reason that TANCET examination score card are valid Only for 1 year.

That means if you have appeared for TANCET in 2010 then it is only valid for that year. And if you have to take admission in this year i.e on 2011, then for this you have to appear for TANCET examination in this year. So, the TANCET examination score are valid only for 1 year.
14th October 2011, 11:54 AM
arun.potturu

TANCET is conducting every year so TANCET scope valid for only one year. If you qualified then you will get seat in any of the college.
For this year TANCET is over you may try for next year.The notification release in between april and may.
6th February 2012, 03:23 PM
edward1989

Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test is conducted by Anna University on behalf of Govt. of Tamilnadu for admission to M.B.A, M.C.A, & M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan programs.

And the TANCET examination score are valid only for One Year. Because the TANCET examination are held every year, thats the reason that TANCET examination score card are valid Only for 1 year.

6th February 2012, 03:33 PM
edward1989

7th February 2012, 01:50 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
TANCET exam is stands for Tamilnadu common entrance test, which is conducted by Anna university on behalf of Tamilnadu govt for admission in master degree courses..

The validity of the TANCET score is one year..

So, if you get qualified in TANCET exam then go for the master degree course on that year..

All the best..
28th April 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

sir how mach mark is required to get qualify in tancet
28th April 2012, 11:53 PM
hlr
Member+

hi,
TANCET exam is conducted by anna university.
Tancet exam is conducted once time in a year.
Therefore score card is valid for one year only.
Keeping work hard
4th September 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

i wrote tancet 2013 in mca i am apply counseling in 2014 admission it is possible how many valid in tancet marksheet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?