16th July 2011, 05:51 PM
Talotra

Fee structure of bachelor of science in GNDU Amritsar?

please provide me the Fee structure of Bachelor of Education (BEd) 2011-.g.n.d.u.amritsar

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges and fee structure for B.Ed? I have completed my B.A from GNDU
  2. Am I eligible for recruitment if I am a PG from GNDU Amritsar in Political science?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria to join B.Com course in GNDU Amritsar?
  4. Can I do LLB in GNDU at Amritsar?
  5. What's the procedure for getting licence(psychiatric) in Canada? I've done post graduation in psychology from GNDU Amritsar
  6. Date of form submission and fee structure of GNDU Amirtsar for post graduation in history?
  7. Should I take admission in M.Tech(with software system stream) course in GNDU Amritsar or should prefer M.Tech with CSE in PTU? This is new branch which started currently in GNDU, Amirtsar
  8. Fee structure of two years B.Ed course under GNDU? -- [New]
  9. Fee structure of GNDU for M.A English 1 Semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get a job after completing MBA in finance from GNDU Amritsar
  11. Should I do M.A in economics from Punjab University Chandigarh or MSc Hons in economics from GNDU, Amritsar Punjab
  12. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Nano Science & Technology) students from GNDU Amritsar??
  13. How may I do B.Ed through correspondence from Jammu university? I've done M.A(Hindi) with 62% marks from GNDU Amritsar
  14. How to do B.Ed from Jammu University after doing M.A(Hindi) with 62% from GNDU Amritsar?
  15. Can I get admission in GNDU, Amritsar? I've secured 87.2% in 12th and scored 94(Out of 200) in NATA
  16. Can I get a seat in GNDU, Amritsar through AIEEE? I have secured 156 marks in AIEEE
  17. Fee structure of structure of MCA in GNDU university for SC/ST?
  18. Will I be able to get admission n GNDU Amritsar in B.Arch? I have completed diploma in Architecture
23rd February 2012, 11:59 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of bachelor of science in GNDU Amritsar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talotra View Post
please provide me the Fee structure of Bachelor of Education (BEd) 2011-.g.n.d.u.amritsar

In order to see the fee structure of Guru Nanak Dev University refer to the link provided below.

Guru Nanak Dev University-Fee Structure
2nd August 2015, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of bachelor of science in GNDU Amritsar?

I am live in Patiala I want to do my ba but I do job in a private companies so I have no time for regular can u suggest me what can I do now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?