24th November 2010, 10:30 PM
tallie

Bachelor of Cyber Securities course after 12th? Admission procedure and fee structure?

i have done my 12th from I.S.C Board and scored 59% marks. i have also droped 1 year and done my 12th so can i go for bachelor of cyber securities? What will be the fees structure and admission structure and which college will be good for me? please suggest...

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Bachelor of Hospitality Management for a candidate who has a gap of 2 years after 12th?
  2. Fee structure for bachelor in fashion designing course? Procedure to fill the form and how to get admission?
  3. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  4. How can I get admission to study Cyber Security course after completing 12th Commerce? -- [New]
  5. How to get admission in Bachelor of Design? What shall I do after 12th?
  6. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  8. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure and admission procedure of Bachelor of Physical Education program in Agra?
  9. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  10. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  11. Admission procedure and fee structure of FITJEE for JEE Main & Advance?
  12. How to become an Engineer after the completion of 12th? Admission Procedure for Engineering course? Fee structure for this course?
  13. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  14. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  15. Procedure for mass communication admission? Fee structure and details about the Hostel Facilities?
  16. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  17. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  18. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
27th November 2010, 08:41 AM
Jinu Alex

Default Re: Bachelor of Cyber Securities course after 12th? Admission procedure and fee structure?

dear friend,
if you are truely interested in taking up the cyber securities course for your under graduation level, then you would have vast opportunities in foreign universities. frankly speaking, there are very less or no institutes in india that would admit you in this course due to your low percentage.
but don't worry. since in foreign countries. this course is widely accepted, you would get admissions in the best colleges. some of the colleges that give the courses related to this field are:
american inter continental university
ITT technical institute
international academy of design and technology
herzing university
saint leo university
ashford university
keiser university

well first decide whether you want to take up this course in some foreign universities and if so go through all the above said colleges or any other that you are confident in and then go ahead with the college that suits you the best.
God bless you. all the very best.
8th December 2010, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Bachelor of Cyber Securities course after 12th? Admission procedure and fee structure?

i am interested in doing bachelor of cyber security and i have completed my 12 from cbse with 87% so please kindly tell me that can i join college directly or i have to give any entrance exam please also let me know about best college in india where i can get admission .Please let me know fast as it my goal in life to study for myself and complete my dream ,i can wait for much time.

thankyou sir
7th February 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

sir please reply to the above question ,even i need an answer for the same>>???
22nd February 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

best place to persue bacholar in cyber security in india!!
23rd February 2011, 08:15 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Bachelor of Cyber Securities course after 12th
there are very less or no institutes in india that would admit you in this course
since in foreign countries. this course is widely accepted, you would get admissions in the best colleges. some of the colleges that give the courses related to this field are:
american inter continental university
ITT technical institute
international academy of design and technology
herzing university
saint leo university
ashford university
keiser university
first decide whether you want to take up this course in some foreign universities and if so go through all the above said colleges or any other that you are confident in and then go ahead with the college that suits you the best.

good luck,
2nd May 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I want to join the crame branch,so for that saggest me how to joint 9702837112"
3rd May 2011, 03:40 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have done cyber security course penetration tester,digital forensic,wireless network security,ethical hacking but in india there is no one who are recruiting as a fresher, plz sir tell me what to do ........ my mail id is [email protected]
13th March 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

i have just given my HSC com. exams in SSC board & expecting 70%.
kindly suggest me centre of CS from Pune Maharashstra India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?