17th July 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?

i have passed the s.s.c. board examination from icse board and got the admission in11th in cbse affilated school at KOTA (Rajshthan) now i come to know that some reputed engineering college situated in gujarat are going to admission on the basis of aieee only and 75% seats are reserved for student of gujarat only on the basis of aieee rank, if i get the admission in 12th in cbse affilated school in gujarat and cleared the 12th exam from cbse board as well as aieee exam from centre of gujarat , i am eligible to get admission in b.tech. of said engg. college under 75% reserved seat of student of gujarat?

g. k. patel rajkot -gujarat

Related Questions:
  1. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
  3. Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board from CBSE Board in Higher Secondary to get admission in B.Tech course? Number of seats reserved for CBSE students in B.Tech colleges of Gujarat?
  4. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  5. Seats reserved for ISC students in Gujarat for MBBS course under Government quota? -- [New]
  6. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  7. Number of seats reserved for PD category in IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Fee structure of Geonka College Kolkata for UG?
  9. Any post graduation colleges of Gujarat have Defence Service reserved seats?
  10. Which benefits I can avail if I my father is an Ex-Serviceman?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria(for MBBS course) to get admission in Gujarat?
  12. Is there any Medical seats reserved in Gujarat?
  13. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  14. Is a student who has done 12th from kerala with 88% marks, eligible for take admission in MBBS course from gujarat or maharashtra?
  15. What percentage of seat is reserved for students who appeared 12th from GUJARAT from CBSE school and also appeared in CGJCET? Is there any quota for wards of EX SM in engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  16. How many MBBS seats are reserved for CBSE student in Gujarat? Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board after completing 10th?
  17. Can I be eligible for GUJCET or Gujarat PMT?
  18. Is there any special quota available in JEE Main for CBSE student?
26th May 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?

sir ill get 45% in 12th std and diong bca in ignou so im abl to atend ips or ias exa plz help me my e-mail id is [email protected] plz gv me detail sir .
regards atul singh
5th June 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?

who all are eligible and can avail J&K Migrant quota in B Tech Engg in Gujarat Engg Colleges and what is the procedure ? Is it like the people eligible in Maharashtra B Tech ? Are Defence people who are serving in Disturbed area in J & K eligible to apply in Gujarat?
3rd March 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

SIR MY SON IS STUDING IN 10TH IN BRIGHT SCHOOL CBSC UNIT VADODARA GUJARAT WE ARE DOMICILE OF GUJARAT , I WANT TO CONTINUE HIS 12 th IN CBSC, CAN U GUIDE ME IF AFTER 12 th HE WILL GET ADMISSION IN GUJARAT ENGINEERING COLLEGE WHAT IS % QUOTA FOR CBSC STUDENT FOR ENGINEERING COLLEGE

BHAVNESH SHAH =9320471213 EMAIL [email protected]
3rd March 2013, 10:27 PM
Md Imtiyaz Alam

% r required in PCM 60%
20th April 2014, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

My son is complited 10thboard cbse exam from A'bad and he is interested in medical, pls. Guide now which Board is good for him. (Gujarat or Central board.) fom : Hetal Trivedi,. Mail id : [email protected]
28th August 2017, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

My son studying 9th in Gujarati medium which boarding school. Good for him in Gujarat please guide me ?
[email protected]
23rd November 2019, 08:49 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Yes, you will be able to get admission in BTEC in Gujarat on the basis of the merit scored in the entrance exam even of you appear your 12 standard from CBSE board you will be able to get admission as there is 15% reservation for the students who do not have a domecile of Gujarat
The admission completely depends on the merit scored in you entrance and your boards ,so you will have to score good marks in 12 standard as well as your entrance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?