11th September 2011, 06:39 PM
gp152483

Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat

my son had cleared 10th board examination under ICSE board and got admission in 11th under CBSE board at KOTA (Rajshathan) I come to know that some reputed enggineering college i. e. NIRMA, DAIICT, PANDIT DINDAYAL UNIVERSITY etc. situated in gujarat state had annouced that they will give the admission on the basis of AIEEE rank only and 75% seat are reserved for student of gujarat only. under the circumtenses if my son will get admission in 12th standard under CBSE syllabus in school in gujarat state and will apperead AIEEE exam from center of gujarat, whether he will eligible for reservation of 75% for student of gujarat?His domicile is gujarat

Related Questions:
  1. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  2. Reservation quota for CBSE students in Gujarat government engineering college?
  3. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  4. State quota benefits for admission through GUJCET?
  5. Whether a candidate is required to submit Domicile certificate for GUJCET if completed 10th from outside Gujarat?
  6. Admission in general quota within Gujarat or in private medical college of Gujarat?
  7. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  8. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  9. Whether my children will be eligible for GUJCET and AIEEE? Can they get admission to engineering college in any of the colleges in Gujarat or will they have to go for NRI quota only even-though they pass std 12th exam from Gujarat education board?
  10. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  11. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  12. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  13. Can I change board from CBSE to Gujarat Board?
  14. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  15. Whether a candidate becomes Domicile of Gujarat if pursue 12th from Gujarat State Board? -- [New]
  16. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  17. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  18. Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board from CBSE Board in Higher Secondary to get admission in B.Tech course? Number of seats reserved for CBSE students in B.Tech colleges of Gujarat?
24th April 2012, 10:08 PM
yogupsingh

Default Re: Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat

Yes.
Eligibility criteria for state quota :
1.domicile of that state [must]
2. X & xii also from that state but not mandatory. As it depends on eligibility criteria of particular state.
So dont worry you will get state quota 100% . All the best
13th May 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat

my son had cleared 10th board examination under ICSE board and got admission in 11th under CBSE board at KOTA (Rajshathan) I come to know that some reputed enggineering college i. e. NIRMA, DAIICT, PANDIT DINDAYAL UNIVERSITY etc. situated in gujarat state had annouced that they will give the admission on the basis of AIEEE rank only and 75% seat are reserved for student of gujarat only. under the circumtenses if my son will get admission in 12th standard under CBSE syllabus school in kota,rajsthan.and will apperead AIEEE exam from center of rajsthan, whether he will eligible for reservation of 75% for student of gujarat?His domicile is gujrat.
20th May 2012, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

my son has passed 10th from CBSE gujarat and he wants to do MBBS. from the admission quota point of view, pursing in CBSE is better or doing 12th from gujarat board ?
29th May 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

my son has passed X from outside of Guj state (CBSE Board) and XII from Gujarat state (CBSE Board) can he get
admission under the 75% state (Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges ?
28th June 2012, 06:39 PM
Paras Gopani

Dear Sir,
Yes,,,if your son Completes his 12th science from Any board in Gujarat,,,
and opts for AIEEE Examination then he will be considered under
the 75% seats Reserved for Gujarat state students...

So dont worry and get your son admitted in one the best institutes in GUJARAT,
NIRMA, DAIICT or PDPU...

please post if any new queries arise.
GOOD LUCK
21st January 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Is there any quota system for cbse students of gujarat after12 th in gujarat medicollages after neet exam
13th May 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

what is considered for getting admissions in gujarat collages percentile rank or percentage ? And if percentile is considered then what about cbse students?
25th August 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

i have done my 12th from mauritius and i have failed in chemistry. Am i eligible to get admission in engineering colleges?
24th November 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is in ICSE board in 8th Std right now.
I want to get admission in medical in Gujarat.Should I change the board or continue ????
Please guide me.
11th December 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Maths gruop me agichr ho tahe?
11th December 2013, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Maths gruop me agichr ho tahe?
27th March 2014, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

plzz telll.. mee if i want addmisssion in medical. so which board to prefer. in gujrat, plzz ?? wich one is beneficial. ?
12th May 2014, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the quota of admission for CBSSC in B.Sc. colleges in Gujarat?
6th June 2014, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

I AM PASSED X XII FROM RAJASTHAN BOARD BUT I WANT ITI KUBERNAGAR ADMISSION NOW
SO I REQUARED DOMICILE CERTIFICATE AHMEDABAD
24th July 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

my son want to improve cbse from maharastra .He quqlifide it from
Kota . would he consider eligible for 70%quota for B.E. admission
12th December 2014, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I am from bihar but i complete my 10 2 from gujarat board can i get stata quota reservation in PMT of gujarat
5th February 2015, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

my son is in cbse 10th, he wanted to go for engineering after 12th. now i wanted to know percentage of seats allotment in engineering colleges in Gujarat is done on basis of state/cbse board.
whether he should continue in cbse or change to state board.
28th March 2017, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

My son has passed only 11 and 12 from a cbse school in gujarat, but no gujarat domicile. will he be eligible for gujarat quota to get admission to engineering college in Gujarat
27th July 2017, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for neet? I have done 10th and 12th from Gujarat board from dadra and nagar haveli. I have domicile of Dadra and Nagar haveli
24th November 2019, 05:15 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Yes, your son will ne able to get admission in Gujarat under the 75% reservation as your son has a domecile of Gujarat
He will have to score a good merit in the entrance exam AIEEE
4th June 2020, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Do gujarat board students have advantage over cbse board students in getting admissions in good gujarat colleges???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?