19th July 2010, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Ph.D in Unanipathy course? What is the selection procedure?

want to percieve Ph.D in unanipathy .please give me the list of colleges offering this course and entrance exam date and selection procedure etc.I have completed my M.D in unani medicine. Thanking you .

4th February 2012, 12:46 AM
lonelyryan

Default Re: List of colleges offering Ph.D in Unanipathy course? What is the selection procedure?

There are many colleges that offer courses in Unanipathy. But only a few of them offer PhD in Unani Pathy. Some of the most reputed of these institutes are:
• Unani Tibbia College
• Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi

Course Outlook:

PhD in Unani Pathy is a two year full time course. PhD is a research program. Unani pathy includes in it many subjects of study like Regimental therapy that includes cupping, diaphoresis, massage, leeching etc., Dietotherapy, Pharmacotherapy, etc.
6th December 2012, 08:51 PM
ashis.career

Default Re: List of colleges offering Ph.D in Unanipathy course? What is the selection procedure?

There are many colleges that offer courses in Unanipathy. But only a few of them offer PhD in Unani Pathy. Some of the most reputed of these institutes are:
• Unani Tibbia College
• Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
23rd January 2013, 10:48 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

List of colleges offering Ph.D in Unanipathy course

1.Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi

2.Unani Tibbia College

3.Course Outlook

4.PhD in Unani Pathy is a two year full time course. PhD is a research program. Unani pathy includes in it many subjects of study like Regimental therapy that includes cupping, diaphoresis, massage,

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?