21st July 2011, 01:17 PM
rajivmani

Any reservation for the post of ACIO? Percentage for SC/ST/OBC? What will be the cutoff marks for SC out of 150 marks?

SIR i wanted to know that any reservation is there for the post of ACIO(Assistant central intelligence officer grade2) which is held on 10th july .if reservation is present what will be the percentage of reservation.Sir what will percentage for SC/ST,OBC,.Sir what will be CUT off marks for SC out of 150 marks

30th July 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any reservation for the post of ACIO? Percentage for SC/ST/OBC? What will be the cutoff marks for SC out of 150 marks?

Sir,i am prasad .i completed my b. Tech .electrical and electronics engineering . My dream of job in bhel .sir .how much need of percentege .
30th July 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any reservation for the post of ACIO? Percentage for SC/ST/OBC? What will be the cutoff marks for SC out of 150 marks?

Sir,i am prasad .i completed my b. Tech .electrical and electronics engineering . My dream of job in bhel .sir .how much need of percentege .
20th August 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i be pass out in 2010 my self roshan lal jangde i passed be in 64.4 parcentage but my form is not submitted . and i am sc candidate. what is ug parsentage for sc candidate in bhel
27th September 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

SIR i wanted to know that any reservation is there for the post of ACIO(Assistant central intelligence officer grade2) which is held on 23th sept .if reservation is present what will be the

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/any-reservation-post-acio-percentage-sc-st-obc-what-will-cutoff-marks-sc-out-150-marks-293599.html#ixzz27gn8Ou19
17th October 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i have matched the paper from other resources and the marks remains between 65-70 in sc category and also did good essay there is any chance for me sir..........
5th February 2014, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the differnce between a 40% ph@100% ph in govt job exams?how the govt treat them equal or any cutt of marks?@more oppturnity too 100% fellow???than 40%??
15th October 2014, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

sir,

My parents are permanent resident of Karnataka state, but i am completing 12th pcb from ut of dadra nagar haveli silvassa shall i get reservation factor for admission of mbbs course at karnataka state, pl inform the actual rules.
regards,
Naik navnith Shiva
(09714493744)
E-mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?