2nd April 2011, 06:11 PM
A.Sidharth

What is the reservation available for other state candidates in Tamilnadu? Cutoff marks of last year?

I do not have Tamil Nadu Residence. So I like to know what is the reservation available for Other states candidates. Moreover, what was the cutoff mark lat year , for other states candidates to get into top institutions.

20th September 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the reservation available for other state candidates in Tamilnadu? Cutoff marks of last year?

Dear,
You have not mentioned the type of exam(AIEEE,JEE,IITJEE etc.) you want to write. if you want to write any Govt. recruitment exam then you have to clear at least with 75% marks because if is the minimum cut-off.

Good luck
5th March 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the reservation available for other state candidates in Tamilnadu? Cutoff marks of last year?

I am a BSc student.can I have a chance to get mbbs admission in tamilnadu govt, colleges without gaving entrance exam?
28th January 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

I am from bangalore.........i am going to finish my puc 2nd year....(12th).......what would be the cut off marks.......and i am goind to write my jee.exam
13th May 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

i have passed intermediate in Andharapradesh. Now i am willing to join anna university B.E & B Tech Courses .please give me the cut off calculation & Anna University Ranking list
9th April 2016, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

I HAD WRITTEN 12TH THIS YEAR . I AM FROM KKDI .WHAT COURSES ARE AVAILABLE IN ANNA UNIVERSITY BASED ON CUTOFF FOR OC CATEGORY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?