23rd July 2010, 05:31 PM
saisupreem

What are the opportunities available after completion of B.Pharmacy course? Which countries offer free education in Abroad and after B.Pharm? Which one should I choose, M.Pharm or Pharma.D?

Hello sir,
this is sai kumar from hyd doing my b.pharmacy IIIrd year and i want know what oppertunities i'm having after the completion of my course and i also wanted to know which countries are offering free education in abroad and after the b.pharm which one should i choose whether m.pharm or pharma.D

plz enrich me with the details i have asked you and plz plz try to respond as quickly as possible.......

22nd May 2011, 01:19 AM
Pradippatel12121212

Default Re: What are the opportunities available after completion of B.Pharmacy course? Which countries offer free education in Abroad and after B.Pharm? Which one should I choose, M.Pharm or Pharma.D?

Well dear after completion of b.pharm u r having lots of opportunities. U can join pharma company in either production, quality control, packaging, quality assurance any department. U can also work as medical representative for pharma company where u have to go to various doctors and make them aware about the products of ur company. Or u can join clinical research course in which lots of scope is there. Or u can join any medical store or u can start ur own. Or u can continue to study. Well i prefer u to do m.pharm. Because it has lots of scope. In india, u can get admission in m.pharm college by giving GPAT EXAM. It is conducted by M.S. University, Baroda. Most of the companies prefer m.pharm students for their higher posts and they dont take only b.pharm gratuates. After m.pharm u can join any multinational company in any departments i have told above. Or u can join any college as lecturer. U can also start ur own pharma company if u are financialy strong. Because there is lots of profit margin in that. And well about foreign universities, u have to give GRE and TOFEL if u want to get admission in USA. U need to get good score to get scholarship for ur studies. Or u can go to canada by giving the above exams. In both there countries there is lots of scope in pharmacy. U will get good reward in there countries. Ok dear this is what i know about ur answer. Good luck for ur future.
8th June 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the opportunities available after completion of B.Pharmacy course? Which countries offer free education in Abroad and after B.Pharm? Which one should I choose, M.Pharm or Pharma.D?

i have completed my b.pharm in india ,n i want to study the same in usa so what are the procedures require?
23rd June 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

i got 56 marks in eamcet.pls tell me which rank will i get and in which branch?????????
22nd July 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

how i can start a compony after m.pharm? i want to start from a small scal ,sowhat is the prosedure ,how to take bank loan or gov subseedy for the same?
19th April 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

i am from srilanka and basically i have interest to do b.pharm course just i wanted to know whether is there s any scope for pharmacy course in future?
9th July 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

what are the entrance exams for studying m pharm in abroad otherthan GRE AND TOEFEL
23rd August 2014, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I am doing my b.pharm now .I would like to do m.pharm pharmacology whether it is better to write gpat exam in 3rd yr for my higher studies.plz give me an good ans for me as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?