6th July 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E?

Just i completed BE is am eligible to do Mtech in correspondence.......

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E? I have scored 59% in B.E
  2. How to do M.Tech after completing MCA?
  3. Am I eligible to take CAT exam after completing B.A through correspondence?
  4. Am i eligible for M.Tech correspondence course in foreign Universities and colleges? I have done my M.Sc(IT) degree through distance learning program
  5. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  6. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  7. How to do B.Ed correspondence course after completing MBA?
  8. Best university/institute for doing M.Tech in Bangalore?
  9. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE? -- [New]
  11. Am i eligible for B.Ed correspondence after completing B.A English through correspondence
  12. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  13. Am I eligible for correspondence B.Ed after completing Bsc IT?
  14. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  15. Do i need to crack any entrance exam to join correspondence course in M.Tech? Which colleges in Delhi offer such course?
  16. Research institutes in the field of Bioinformatics after studtying PG in Bioinformatics
  17. Can I do research after completing MSc in correspondence? Which colleges should I prefer for MSc correspondence?
  18. What's the difference between completing MCA through correspondence to that of completing it in regular?
1st September 2012, 06:10 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Just i completed BE is am eligible to do Mtech in correspondence.......

Yes, you will be eligible to pursue Master of Technology [M.Tech] through correspondence, after completion of you Bachelor of Engineering [B.E.] program either though regular or distance mode. However, to pursue M.Tech program, through regular mode, there are various admission criteria, you will have to fulfill.

However, since, you are seeking to pursue the program, through distance mode, you just need to have completed the Bachelors program in the discipline in which you are looking to pursue M.Tech program in with.

The Karnataka State Open University is a recognized University, which offers M.Tech program in various discipline through distance mode. The duration of the program is two years comprising of four semesters but the candidate will have to complete the program within six years from the session of enrollment. The University offers the M.Tech program in following disciplines:
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering
  • Computer Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
For detail information, one may refer to the following Helpline Number:
+91 9920882933, 9322332933.
23rd August 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E?

am i eligible to join me in correspondence i just completed my be degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?