27th July 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get the diploma projects while in final year?

hello, can i get the diploma projects for finalyear..Please tell me if its possible to get the same

28th July 2011, 01:31 AM
imbrijesh

Default Re: Can I get the diploma projects while in final year?

yes you can find the best project in diploma final year in any branch.
If you are interested in good project then you can contact with your interested teacher for help you in well manner.

You can make good project in diploma final year with support of internet also. You can search and find good topic from net.
28th July 2011, 10:22 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

actually there is no project in most of the diploma university's diploma syllabus. you may do one project on the final year of diploma in your own interest.

for this just contact with the faculty of your institution of your department and tell them that you are interested to do one project in the final year. it will be better if you propose this to one teacher only. go to that teacher who may help you. then he/she will suggest you one project and he/she will help you to do the project during your final year.

you may also choose your project himself. then you have to tell about your project to your guide. if he/she approve then only you will start the project. you will get certificate from your institution after successful completion of your project.

if you are thinking a big and if you want to do project in a group then you may try for sponsorship from any company. if there is any relative in any company related to your branch then try to contact with him/her. he/she may make an arrangement of your project. company will help you financially as well as they will provide certificate for your performance.

best of luck.
28th July 2011, 07:10 PM
rana2011
Banned

In my idea there is no project in diploma syllabus but you may do one project on the final year of diploma in your own interest.

If you are interested to do one project in the final year in my opinion it will better that you should go near a teacher who may help you and also he suggest you one project and help you to do the project during your final year.

Best of luck!
28th July 2011, 08:20 PM
0nitesh

yes get the diploma projects while in final year.
28th July 2011, 08:22 PM
0nitesh

[email protected] <[email protected]>
28th July 2011, 08:41 PM
kunjeyan5282

actually there is no project in most of the diploma university's diploma syllabus. you may do one project on the final year of diploma in your own interest.

for this just contact with the faculty of your institution of your department and tell them that you are interested to do one project in the final year. it will be better if you propose this to one teacher only. go to that teacher who may help you. then he/she will suggest you one project and he/she will help you to do the project during your final year.

you may also choose your project himself. then you have to tell about your project to your guide. if he/she approve then only you will start the project. you will get certificate from your institution after successful completion of your project.

if you are thinking a big and if you want to do project in a group then you may try for sponsorship from any company. if there is any relative in any company related to your branch then try to contact with him/her. he/she may make an arrangement of your project. company will help you financially as well as they will provide certificate for your performance.
4th November 2011, 11:12 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

In my idea there is no project in diploma syllabus but you may do one project on the final year of diploma in your own interest.

If you are interested to do one project in the final year in my opinion it will better that you should go near a teacher who may help you and also he suggest you one project and help you to do the project during your final year.
16th October 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

how to make civil diploma baced project
17th November 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I'm a HND dispensing Technology student in my final.i want a project topic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?