29th July 2011, 06:25 PM
daisy boparai

Am I eligible for admission in Punjabi University Patiala after scoring an AIEEE state rank of 3774?

my aieee state rank is 3774.... am i ellible for the addmission in punjabi university patiala??

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for admission in PU Patiala after scoring 3774 in AIEEE?
  2. Can I get admission in Punjabi university, Patiala through AIEEE rank? I have scored 62 marks in AIEEE and secured 5546 rank in state
  3. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  4. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi?
  6. How to get admission in LLB after passing BB from Punjabi University Patiala?
  7. Can I take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after clearing 12th with 75%?
  8. How to take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after doing B.A from EIILM university Sikim
  9. What is the criteria for taking admission in B.Sc.(honors) in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  10. How may I get admission in Punjab university, Chandigarh or Punjabi university, Patiala for M.Tech?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria and dates of the entrance test OF M.Sc bio-tech in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  12. How to take admission in Punjabi University, Patiala? What is the procedure?
  13. How to take admission in BSC(Mathematics)? Procedure to get admission in Punjabi University Patiala
  14. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala for bachelor of education -- [New]
  15. How to do M.Com from Punjabi University Patiala?
  16. What is the eligibility to take admission in BSc Biology in Punjabi University Patiala?
  17. How may I get admission in Punjabi university, Patiala for B.Sc course in science stream?
  18. How to take coaching for NET and Punjab state TET? I have done B.A and B.Ed in Punjabi Medium
29th December 2011, 03:23 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission in Punjabi University Patiala after scoring an AIEEE state rank of 3774?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy boparai View Post
my aieee state rank is 3774.... am i ellible for the addmission in punjabi university patiala??
If you have cleared All India Entrance Engineering Examination, then you are certainly eligible for the admission. There are different numbers of seats for different categories, e.g. SC/ST, Sports, General etc. As you haven't mentioned the degree course you want to pursue it is difficult to guide you precisely for the admission procedure.

To procure the application for the admission and to know the important dates for submission of application, counseling and result dates, you can visit:
http://punjabiuniversity.ac.in
18th May 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission in Punjabi University Patiala after scoring an AIEEE state rank of 3774?

how to apply for punjabi univ. patiala

any form is to be filled?????
18th May 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for Admission in punjabi university patiala in mecahanical engineering under border area category after scoring 64 marks in aieee ?
24th May 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

m i illigible for admission in maenglish literature with 57 % in ba with english literature
10th June 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in punjabi university in bsc hnrs after scoring 77% in 10th after 2 non medical?
20th August 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

what marks in 12th non med are required to get admission in bsc hnrs in punjabi university ????
11th June 2013, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

How many cut off marks scoring in 12th for addmission in punjabi university patiala
3rd May 2014, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

am i eligible for admission in punjabi university patiala after scoring 78 marks in jee main exam 2014
3rd May 2014, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

am i eligible for admission in punjabi university patiala after scoring 78 marks in jee main exam 2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?