27th July 2010, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Any separate exam for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Date of the exam?

is any separate entrance exam for metech in bitsphilani?I want to write that exam please send me information about exam syllabus?when exam will be conducted

21st June 2011, 08:12 AM
vikky100

Default Re: Any separate exam for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Date of the exam?

bits pilani conducts there own exam for admission in mtech you can write it and get admission there

For BITS Pilani there are 2 ways to get into M.Tech

1) Through their personalized entrance test
2)Through GATE

So if you didnt get a good GATE score you can give the BITS PG exam a try

Now coming to the admission procedure of other top universities the admission procedure is only through GATE.

So mainly in India its GATE which is considered an Important Test for admissions to the post graduate tests.

There is no M.Tech course offered in BITS. The institute offers only M.E course. You will need to appear for the entrance exam which is held in November. You can appear when you are in the final year of engineering too. After that you will need to clear the entrance exam too.
22nd June 2011, 01:08 AM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Default Re: Any separate exam for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Date of the exam?

hi friend,
yes...there is an entrance exam for M.Tech in BITS pilani.for the details of the entrance exam and its date just go to BITS Pilani website and get the information.the website is www.bits-pilani.ac.in.

all the best
1st March 2012, 12:57 AM
swapnl pagore

Smile Re: Any separate exam for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Date of the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is any separate entrance exam for metech in bitsphilani?I want to write that exam please send me information about exam syllabus?when exam will be conducted
plz tell me as early as possibles.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?