31st July 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Colleges that offer M.Tech Electronics and Communication course in part time or correspondence? Any college in Punjab, Haryana or Delhi?

Dear sir,
I want to do mtech in electronics or communication please tell me the colleges which offer these courses in correspondence and part trime schedules. colleges should be in punjab or haryana or delhi

please revert me back at [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges in Delhi and Haryana where I can do part time M.Tech in Computer Science?
  2. Do i need to crack any entrance exam to join correspondence course in M.Tech? Which colleges in Delhi offer such course?
  3. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  4. Colleges for M.Tech (Part-time & Regular) in Haryana and Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. MTech Distance Colleges in Rohtak(Haryana)
  6. List of colleges which offer M.Sc in Cardiovascular Technology/Cardiology Technique in Delhi, Haryana and Punjab?
  7. How to do correspondence or part time M.Tech in Thermal Engineering?
  8. Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre for Distance Education-M.Sc in Botany 1st Year-Plant Physiology and Metabolism Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  10. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  11. Should I choose B.Arch correspondence or part time college in Delhi/NCT? How to get admission there? Last date for admission?
  12. List of recognized universities which offer correspondence/part time M.Tech course in Delhi?
  13. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  14. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Electronics to a Lecturer?
  15. Can I get admission in any Engineering college at Haryana, Punjab, Delhi or NCR with CBSE marks?
  16. Diploma in Electronics and communication through correspondence? -- [New]
  17. How to do M.Tech in computer science in correspondence? I am working as a part time lecturer in Polytechnic College
  18. List of colleges which provide graduation in EC through distance learning program? I have done my diploma in EC
9th September 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges that offer M.Tech Electronics and Communication course in part time or correspondence? Any college in Punjab, Haryana or Delhi?

Dear sir,
I want to do mtech in Computer Science from distance Education.and i belong to haryana. plz suggest me those universities name which ofer such programm.
plz send on my id- [email protected]
29th September 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges that offer M.Tech Electronics and Communication course in part time or correspondence? Any college in Punjab, Haryana or Delhi?

list of colleges offering mTech(ECE) in haryana,delhi,punjab,gaziabad.IF ANY ONE KNOWS PLS TELL ME AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. AT E MAIL ID [email protected]
THANKS
10th November 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

list of the colleges offer m.tech electronics and comm. courses in haryana, if any one knows please tell me at my email [email protected]
17th November 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I want to do mtech part time in ece department. Please tell me the list of colleges offering part time mtech in punjab and haryana. Please inform me at my email id [email protected]
28th November 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

kindly provide me list of college at DELHI offering polytechnic through distance education.
22nd December 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

any college in ncr or noida where i can pursue btech in electr
onics and communication
21st February 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

please send me clges who are doing m.tech in part time in ece.
14th May 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

kindly tell me list of colleges who offers part time mtech in electronics in delhi.
16th May 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

please provide me a list of colleges n universities in punjab that offers m.tech in electeronics and communication engg
12th July 2013, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Can i Do m tech in ece from du by distance learning without gate score card and what z d procedure for it and fee structure pllzzz tell
2nd January 2014, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir iam complited iti in electronic machanic and writgh now i am doing jos .so you advised me which type i am doing my diploma in electronic communication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?