22nd September 2010, 03:57 PM
rekhac1988

Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?

Hi everyone

am working as a software engineer and am basically from electronics and communication engineering background. I have a plan to do higher studies. But i dont know how effective it will be if i do m.s or m.e in correspondence. It will be good if i get suggestion to plan my career as well as the list of universities offering correspondence or part time(weekend) courses.

Thanks and Regards
Rekha

Related Questions:
  1. How effective will it be to do MS or ME in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time(weekend)?
  2. Is it possible to do M.Pharm course by correspondence after doing MSc Chemistry 5 years back? Universities offering the distance course?
  3. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  4. Which is the controlling authority of B.Ed colleges in India?
  5. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
  6. Can I do LLB through correspondence? Which universities are offering Law correspondence course?
  7. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  8. Is it beneficial to pursue Ph.D in management from correspondence? List of universities offering this course?
  9. Universities offering Correspondence in MBA Power Management?
  10. B.Ed correspondence from BSP, Lucknow is approved by UGC?
  11. List of recognized universities which offer correspondence/part time M.Tech course in Delhi?
  12. Is MDU offering M.Ed correspondence or part time?
  13. Universities conducting M.Tech correspondence course full time as well as part time? Fee structure details and subjects in M.Tech?
  14. What is the time of commencement of B.Ed course from DU? Any other universities offering the same course in correspondence within Delhi?
  15. List of universities which offer correspondence M.Ed in Lucknow
  16. List of B.Ed colleges offering correspondence courses in Kolkata -- [New]
  17. List of government approved universities offering approved B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, or in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Names of the universities in South India offering B.Ed through correspondence?
5th March 2011, 06:11 PM
shruti_bhagya

Default Re: Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekhac1988 View Post
Hi everyone

am working as a software engineer and am basically from electronics and communication engineering background. I have a plan to do higher studies. But i dont know how effective it will be if i do m.s or m.e in correspondence. It will be good if i get suggestion to plan my career as well as the list of universities offering correspondence or part time(weekend) courses.

Thanks and Regards
Rekha
hi rekha
its good to here that you want to do higher studies but doing m.s or m.e in correspondance will not be useful because people prefer the canditates in companies with real masters certificates so its better if you dont go for correspondance.
al the best
29th April 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?

Does it reflect in the certificate whether it is a correspondence course or a regular or part time? How does any company know whether it is so..?
5th May 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do M.S. after B.Pharm. after 3 years of experience in Regulatory & QA. in correspomdence.?
10th May 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

give the list of colleges who are offering diploma in mechanical engineering in distance mode
4th June 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Hai,
I am BCA Degree holder and working as a data analyst. Im planning to do M.Tec in Computer Science. But i dont know how effective it will be if i do in correspondence. It will be good if i get suggestion to plan my career as well as the list of universities offering correspondence or part time(weekend) courses.

Kind Regards
--Pavitra ( [email protected])
4th July 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Hai i am basicaly Electrical engineeg and want to do M.Tech in any electric related course in correspondence . ...... can u give the list of college and its admission prosedure......
5th July 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

i m in final year of my master degree in quality control and i want to do ME or M.TECH in mechanical from correspondence.can u give me list of colleges.
thank you sir
13th July 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Which university is offering ME in weekend classes?
2nd August 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

hai i thought to do m.e or any mba program will it be valuable to do this course on correspondence
4th September 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

i want to do masters in structural engineering preferably in bangalore.
13th December 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Which college in Tamilnadu offering M.E. correspondence courses?
28th July 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

How much it will cost if we do ME in correspondence?
13th August 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I'm working in an IT company. I would like to quit this job and become a lecturer. I wish to do M.E in correspondence. Will it be valuable to do M.E in correspondence? Waiting eagerly 4 ur reply frndz....
14th March 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

pls list out the colleges for doin ms in part time frnds
3rd July 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I am a housewife, and now i am moving to singapore from banglore i dont want to waste my time so could you please suggest me any correspondence courses in M.S or M.B.A
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?