30th July 2010, 08:36 PM
RAJESH KANOJE

Which are the ITI course related to Lab or Pathology?

i want to know the iti courses for my brother related in lab or pathology

Related Questions:
  1. Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after M.Sc microbiology?
  2. Qualification required to open own Pathology Lab? How to open own Pathology Lab?
  3. Which courses can I do after completing DMLT from Mumbai University?
  4. How to become Pathologist after M.Sc in Microbiology? Qualification and procedure to open a pathology lab?
  5. Can i open a Pathology lab after completing B.Sc. in Microbiology stream?
  6. Government job vacancy in Hospitals for MLT graduate?
  7. Can I open my own pathology lab after m.sc. in human physiology (medical)? Qualifications to be eligible to open own pathology clinic?
  8. Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after MSc in Microbiology (PG)? what is the required qualification for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What type of Diploma and Licence is required to open a Pathology Lab? -- [New]
  10. How to open a Pathology Laboratory in India?
  11. Can I open pathology lab after doing MSc in biochemistry
  12. What type of license and diploma is needed to open a Micro Pathology Lab?
  13. How to get a medical government job in India? I have finished my higher education in BSc MLT working as lab technician in Pathology lab
  14. Eligibility to take admission in MD Pathology?
  15. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  16. Which course should I pursue after BSc Microbiology if I want to open a Pathology lab?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biochemistry? I have done PGD Pathology and 1 year experience in lab as Technologist
  18. Can I open practice pathology lab after studying Ayurvedic MD Pathology with the permission of the High Court?
17th September 2011, 08:32 PM
malek basit

Default Re: Which are the ITI course related to Lab or Pathology?

Hello Friends...

When selecting a pathology course, it is very important to read both the course description and the recommended prerequisites. This information is very helpful when deciding if the course is at the proper level of skill to meet your requirements. The course description often includes lecture topics, which will provide an overview of course expectations and deliverables.

The first item to check when looking for the best pathology course is the amount of laboratory time available. Talk with the admissions counselor or the course instructor about the amount of time dedicated to laboratory work. The most effective way to learn this type of information is through laboratory practice and experiments.
31st January 2017, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the ITI course related to Lab or Pathology?

I have done six months diploma in pathology what is recognization of this and what can be done after this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?