6th August 2011, 09:10 AM
anup.honey

Date of commencement of KAS entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Fee structure to apply for this exam?

hai this is anup.s

I am here to when will be the kas exam commense in the year and wat will be the syllabus or topic for the exam...... How to apply for this exam....... Where should i contact to apply for this exam...... How will be the fees to applly for this exam......

Send me the answer to this e-mail id
[email protected]

19th September 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of commencement of KAS entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Fee structure to apply for this exam?

please send me latest syllabus
12th October 2011, 08:59 PM
sampadaa1

Default Re: Date of commencement of KAS entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Fee structure to apply for this exam?

I want to know the date of commencement for kas and the fee structure and about the syllabus and study materials.

Please send me the answer on the email id: [email protected]
31st October 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

i want new syllabus for kas exam 2012
8th November 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the date of commencement for kas and the fee structure and about the syllabus and study materials.

Please send me the answer on the email id: [email protected]
13th November 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

i have complete b.com last year.Now i wana crack kas plz tell me about the combination of subjects which suits meand procidure of examination from beginning.
28th November 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for KAS And the fees details and the new sylabus details i need ? Send reply to [email protected]
7th December 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

When the last date of KAS intrens apply for exmainatin. ?
16th May 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Date of commencement of KAS entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Fee structure to apply for this exam?
31st May 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

When Will be the Kas Exam Commanced & what Will be fee Structure for Kas Examination
31st May 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

What Will be KAS Exam Entrance Fees Structure & What is the formalities for Attending KAS Exam, Which Book i Want Pleas Send me the for my Mail ID My Mail ID is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?