8th August 2011, 03:17 PM
vishwasth

Can I do MSc in Acturial science from Delhi University after doing BSc computer science? Scope of it in India?

can i do Msc in acurial science from delhi university after doing my Bsc (H) computer science and tell me about the scope of MSc in acturial science in india and outside India......
Also tell me do i hv to crack 15 exams of Acturial science in MSc degree or i hv to do so after that.......... reply soon.......

Related Questions:
  1. Good institutions for M.Sc in forensic sciences or environmental studies?
  2. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  3. After doing B.Com(H) from Delhi University how to continue my studies with PG in Acturial Science?
  4. How to join the course of Acturial Science? Are there any colleges in India?
  5. Scope in MS(Masters in Science) of computer science in India?
  6. Best colleges for MSc Actuarial Science in India? Is Bishop Heber College good for MSc Acturial Science?
  7. Which is better between MCA and MSc Maths? I have done BSc Mathematical Science from Delhi University with 60.07%
  8. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science?
  10. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  11. What is the scope of BSc Physics science? I have scored 59.6% marks in aggregate
  12. What are the possible career options for me having completed B.Sc in Computer Science from Delhi University? Does MCA course having good scope?
  13. MSc Mathematics or MSc Computer Science after BSc Computer Science?
  14. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  15. Which course has more scope between MSc computer science and MCA?
  16. How to do BCA and BSc computer science from Delhi University Sarkari College?
  17. What is the scope of life science in India after msc.? jobs?
  18. Difference between MSC IT and MSC cs(computer Science)? -- [New]
4th September 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MSc in Acturial science from Delhi University after doing BSc computer science? Scope of it in India?

i wanted to know about the detailes of colleges in delhi who offers msc or pg diploma in actuarial science
23rd February 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MSc in Acturial science from Delhi University after doing BSc computer science? Scope of it in India?

after doing the bsc computer science ....wats the pg course scope in trend
2nd October 2022, 06:45 AM
Unregistered

After completing economics honors how and where can I complete masters degree in acturial science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?