19th February 2016, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Difference between MSC IT and MSC cs(computer Science)?

Dear sir..,I have completed my B.C.A.,now I'm confused to deciding Between MSC it and MSC cs(computer Science).so can u tell me the difference of these both courses,olso tell me the future scope of the MSC cs(computer Science).
thanking you sir..

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between MSC IT and MSC cs(computer Science)? -- [New]
  2. What to do MCA or M.Sc IT? Difference between both the courses? Benefits of M.Sc IT upon MCA?
  3. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  4. Difference between MCS and MSc(Computer Science)? Is Maths compulsory in 12th for getting admission in MCS/MSc?
  5. Difference between MSc IT and MCA? What should I opt between MSc IT and MCA?
  6. Difference between M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Sc(Clinical research)?
  7. Difference between M.Sc Physics and M.Sc Electronics?
  8. Difference between M.Sc and M.Sc (Tech)?
  9. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  10. Is there any difference between MCA and MSc?
  11. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  12. Duration of M.Sc and M.Sc (hons) are same? Difference among both?
  13. List of courses that can be done in Assam after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in Guwahati?
  14. Difference between MSc Botany and MSc Bio Informatics? What are the jobs that I can get in abroad after MSc in Bioinformatics?
  15. Can I do MCA after Msc? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do MSc in Criminology after studying BSc Forensic Science in Mumbai
  17. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  18. Which are the different PG Masters Degree Courses Offered by Different Agriculture Universities in India? Which are the entrance exams?
23rd February 2016, 12:40 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between MSC IT and MSC cs(computer Science)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir..,I have completed my B.C.A.,now I'm confused to deciding Between MSC it and MSC cs(computer Science).so can u tell me the difference of these both courses,olso tell me the future scope of the MSC cs(computer Science).
thanking you sir..
Main focus of M.Sc in IT is on the software learning, programming and analytic, so you can pursue your career in IT industry. The main priorities of M.Sc in Computer Science are computer hardware and software, functional knowledge of Computer Science, internet communication. In IT the main focus is on programming and not on the hardware. If you want to pursue your career in Teaching then you can choose M.Sc in Computer Science. If you want to pursue your career in IT industries then choose B.Sc in IT.
28th March 2016, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Difference between Msc computer application and Msc computer science.
Is both same in equal?
Plz suggest them.
15th May 2017, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bachelor of science in math and also completed my computer hardware and networking diploma but i am confused that what i do M.sc iT or M.sc cs please guide me sir
13th February 2018, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

HI SIR I AM BCA STUDENT AN I AM WORKING JOB IN COMPUTER HARDWARE AND REPARING SO WHICH COURSE IS PERFECT FOR ME ????
1 MSC it
2 msc cs
3 CCNA
4 CCNp
Please give mi sajesation
15th February 2018, 09:00 AM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
thanking you sir..
MSc IT & MSc CS has alomst same syllabus. But MSc CS will be concentrating more on the core programming topics than IT. Nowadays IT is a generic term which include various streams. But by computer science means pure development. So based on your interest you can choose. MSc CS is more preferred by MNCs.
1st October 2020, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc it and confussed between msc it or msc cs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?