8th August 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there any problem to do B.Tech from any universities which are not affiliated to Pune University?

doing a BE BTEC from other universities which are not affiliated to pune universities is a problem in future bcoz i am not getting a admission anywhere

Related Questions:
  1. Will it a be a problem for me in future if I do B.Tech from universities not affiliated to Pune University?
  2. Where is the UP college situated in India?
  3. List of colleges of engineering in Pune which are affiliated to Pune University
  4. University of Pune B.Tech 2nd Semester-Applied Science-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. How to get into Pune University and University of Kerala
  6. MBA colleges affiliated to Pune University with fee less than Rs. 200,000 -- [New]
  7. Which colleges are available for me affiliated under Pune University after scoring 85 percentile in MCET for MC?
  8. Names of colleges in Pune which are affiliated to the university of Pune offering 3 years LLB correspondence course?
  9. How to do regular M.Com?
  10. Any management quota in deemed universities, government colleges and anna university affiliated colleges? What is the fee structure?
  11. Is it recommended to study B.Tech in a deemed university since deemed universities are being disputed these days?
  12. How to do B.Tech in computer science after doing 12th
  13. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  14. List of top 10 government colleges offering MCA in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which all colleges I would be eligible to apply for with 280 marks in GATE exam for Computer Science course?
  16. Which colleges in Mumbai are affiliated by Pune University
  17. Names of the universities affiliated by NIOP, New Delhi?
  18. Which are the MCI approved medical colleges outside India and how can I apply?
7th December 2011, 12:07 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem to do B.Tech from any universities which are not affiliated to Pune University?

Hello Friend,
If you are eligible to get admission in any university in India for the B.Tech course, then there is no problem for you to do your B.Tech course anywhere in India. You have to appear for the entrance test and on successfully clearing it you will get admission. No matter from which Indian university you do the course, the value of B.Tech will hold good for your future.

Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?