9th August 2011, 01:07 AM
kiran Rajput

How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?

i m first year M.tech (Biotechnology). i have completed B.tech (biotechnology) with 74% marks. i wanna do my PhD from foreign mainly from Japan or Germany or US. what are the scope of PhD in these country and which country is better for PhD in biotechnology. what are the scholarship program for it. Can i do PhD without investing money or not. Also give me information about all the entrance exams held for this purpose. Please guide me soon...

30th July 2012, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?

I am a student of MSc Biotechnology.how I can pursue my Ph.D. from Germany?
22nd April 2013, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?

i have completed my M-Tech biotechnology . how i can pursue my phd from germany
7th August 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

i am b.tech biotech student and i want to do phd in neurobiotech . so give me universities name .
10th May 2014, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my m.sc biotechnology and I want to do phd from foreign university without investing money. So can u please tell me which university is good for biotechnolgy and what is the procedure for admission???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?