21st April 2014, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

PhD Anesthesia with scholarship for NRI?

I have heard that there is Phd program in anesthesia in india. I have graduated with MSC. anesthesia here in Ethiopia. I want to apply for PHD in your country for free scholarship. It is possible?

20th March 2023, 10:35 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: PhD Anesthesia with scholarship for NRI?

Yes, there are Ph.D. programs in Anesthesia in India and some universities do offer scholarships for NRIs (Non-Resident Indians) or international students. However, the availability of such scholarships and the eligibility criteria may vary from university to university.

To apply for a Ph.D. program in Anesthesia in India, you will typically need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
  • A Master's degree in Anesthesia or a related field with a minimum of 55% marks
  • Qualifying in the university's entrance exam or a national-level exam such as UGC-NET or CSIR-NET
  • Fluency in English
To apply for a scholarship, you will need to check with the individual universities for their scholarship programs and the eligibility criteria. Some scholarships may be based on academic merit, while others may be need-based or targeted at specific nationalities.

You can start by researching the top universities in India for anesthesia Ph.D. programs and checking their admission and scholarship requirements. Some of the top universities for anesthesia Ph.D. programs in India include:
  • All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
  • Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh
  • Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry
  • National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS), Bengaluru
  • Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore

Good luck with your application!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?