9th August 2011, 01:48 AM
amit yadav4009

Job opportunities after securing 50% in 12th with Science stream?

is there any job based on 12 with 50percent with science stream? Because i am not interested to go for further studies and want to get job

9th August 2011, 10:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities after securing 50% in 12th with Science stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit yadav4009 View Post
is there any job based on 12 with 50percent with science stream? Because i am not interested to go for further studies and want to get job
dear friend,

you have just completed your graduation degree. so you have lots of chances for GOVT sector job. the govt sector jobs are given below.

1)school teacher
2)defense
3)railway
4)upsc
5)psc
6)bank po and clerical

so dont worry you can apply for above mention job and get the chances for those jobs .

all the best
9th August 2011, 04:00 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...let me make one thing very clear for you that if you are not going for any further studies after 12th class then your yourself are killing your future because there is no scope for you in any field just on the basis of 12th qualifications ,these days the best job that you can get after completing 12 is that too of an peon but there were some instances recently that peopel having degree as high as msc and phd were applying for the post of government peon in government schools so you can understand the grave situation you are going to put yourself if you discontinue your studies right after the 12th class,
if you are from an rich family and have money to afford on education then you should try to definately do courses like the hotel management course or even being an commercial airline pilot which are offered on the basis of the marks in the 12th class examination and also the fees are very high but these jobs are very lucrative and have very high return in the future
9th August 2011, 04:18 PM
sg1991

Dear friend,

since you do not have Ist division in 12th board, so your opportunities are reduced. I will suggest you to go for at least bachelor's degree.

But if want to do job, you can give bank clerikal exam. Certain banks demand only 50% in 12th. You can also do typing course after which you can get job of typist.
9th August 2011, 04:49 PM
RABBANI SHAIK

dear friend job after 12 is not good for your future if any financial problems is there from your family side you can study in distance education on the basis of 12 you cant get more salary so my advice is please complete atleast degree.
19th April 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

what should a boy do if he gets 60% in 12th and want a job of 30 ,000
22nd July 2013, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Please i have a 12th pass science biology 68 PER.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?