10th August 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for GRE Exam? How to improve Vocabulary for GRE Exam?

hi
i have passed out 12th this year with 88% and got admission in RV College in ECE. I want to score as high as i can in GRE and for that i would to need to prepare comprehensively. So i want to know how to preapre for the same from now on. And also give me tips to strengthen my vocabulary.
regards

10th August 2011, 09:12 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to prepare for GRE Exam? How to improve Vocabulary for GRE Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi
i have passed out 12th this year with 88% and got admission in RV College in ECE. I want to score as high as i can in GRE and for that i would to need to prepare comprehensively. So i want to know how to preapre for the same from now on. And also give me tips to strengthen my vocabulary.
regards
GRE is a examination whose score is valid for various things like Admissions in Foreign Universities, Research opportunities in home and foreign Countries,Intern Opportunities in foreign countries

and also Scholarship opportunities in Foreign universities. to pursue the Masters courses and Ph.D courses.

In GRE the maximum part will be english some part will be logical reasoning, and the remaining part will be quantitative and Mathematical Aptitude

to prepare for this examination most of the students will choose Class room coaching in order to understand the actual competition levels.

If you want to prepare in your home only then you have to concentrate on these aspects.
like Vocabulary you can build this art by practicing atleast 10 words per day atleast from now.

you have to get expertism in writing and speaking skills
writing skills can be obtained by writing some articles practicing grammar etc.,

Speaking skills can be obtained by Speaking to other friends in only official language which you have to speak which is an universal medium that is english keeping all your mother tongues aside.

This is all how you have to prepare for GRE.

All the best

Regards

~AdityA~
10th August 2011, 09:47 PM
malek basit

Default Re: How to prepare for GRE Exam? How to improve Vocabulary for GRE Exam?

hello dear

Subject: Preparing for the GRE Exam

hello , dear i m very happy u join GRE exam..
AT My GRETutor we take a special approach in preparing you for the GRE exam. Yes, we have vocabulary lists. Yes, we have hundreds of questions. And yes, we offer you a review of the test format. But it's not THESE things that make MyGRETutor so good. Rather, it is the WAY that we prepare you.ggest you.......
10th August 2011, 10:11 PM
aisham

Wink Re: How to prepare for GRE Exam? How to improve Vocabulary for GRE Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi
regards
GRE (Graduate Record Examination) is a type of examination through which you can get admission in U.S.A., Canada & other foreign countries. These countries take the students on the basis of the following grounds:
TOEFL, AGRE, TWE ;
your work experience;
extra curricular activities;
no. of projects you have made;
reputation of the college where you studied before;

most vital point for GRE is thatit want 16 years of education i.e. 10+2+4yr degree or 3 yr degree + diploma or post graduation
Validity of test scores
valid for 5 yrs (but it is better that not to take more than 2 years
1 per year

It is on the basis of first come first serve. It is taken in computer based testing centers.
Test Pattern
Analytical Writing- 1 issue task- 45 min.
Analytical Writing- argument task- 30 min.
Verbal Writing- 30 questions- 30 min.
Quantative Writing- 28 questions- 45 min.

Test Fee
$130: U.S. U.S. Territories & Puerto Rico
$175: China (inclusive Hong Kong), Korea & Taiwan
$ 160: All other countries
$ 40: Rescheduling fee
$ 35: Standby testing ( paper based test only)

Guidance to take admission in university of yuor choice
choose right university
you can convince only those university which matches your background
try to get good score so that to make them believe that you would be very good student.
10th August 2011, 10:18 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: How to prepare for GRE Exam? How to improve Vocabulary for GRE Exam?

In GRE
Maximum part will be English
Some part will be Logical Reasoning
and
The remaining part will be Quantitative and Mathematical Aptitude

to prepare for this examination you have to choose Class room coaching in order to understand the actual competition levels.

you have to get expertism in writing and speaking skills.

writing skills can be obtained by writing some articles practicing grammar etc.
Speaking skills can be obtained by Speaking with friend and teacher.

Thanks!
10th August 2011, 11:31 PM
sachin200792

The best way to prepare for the GRE exam is to prepare it under the proper guidance of the people having experience about GRE and who are professional in preparing tha students for GRE.

GRE is something you can not do without having any prior knowledge about it.

To score the best you must join the coaching centers who provide the classes for the preparation for GRE for the students who want to appear for the exam. They provide you the appropriate study material and books to prepare for GRE exam. They show you the way to prepare for the exam properly in the right direction. They will also provide you material which will help you to improve your vocabulary skills.

Some of the coachings are Career Launcher, TIME, etc.

Good Luck for your preparation.
11th January 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

howmuch minimum scores will be required for admission in kaneda college?
30th May 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

how to improve my english language because i joined spoken english classes in chennai now i have able to understand tenses only i didnt get speed and fluency i have a limited knowledge while i have tried lot of time i did nt to meet any one to learn about the correct way. pl which centere is best for me or what book is suitable for me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?