3rd August 2010, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

How much is the scope in B.Tech Biotech? Can we do Genetic Engineering after that?

hello! sir/mam
i want to know .....how much scope in b.tech biotech....after that we'll do the genetic engineering or not ..plzzzzz reply soon as possible......thankful to you

Related Questions:
  1. How much is the scope in B.Tech Biotech? Can we do Genetic Engineering after that?
  2. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering?
  3. What are the job opportunities after doing biotech, genetic engineering? I have completing my 2nd year
  4. BTech Genetic Engineering and BTech Biotech :Are they both different?
  5. What is the scope of Biotechnology in India? Difference between Biotech and genetic engineering?
  6. What is the scope for B.Tech Biomedical engineering? Can I do MS Genetic engineering
  7. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  8. Best college in Tamil Nadu for Genetic Engineering? Scope of Genetic Engineering in India?
  9. What are the job oppurtunities available in Btech biotechnology sream?
  10. Genetic Engineering after 12th? Fee structure, scope, duration and procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after BSc Agricultural Biotech Final Year? List of top most colleges of MSc Genetic Engineering in India?
  12. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India
  13. Can I get admission in biotech or genetic engineering after scoring 83 marks?
  14. Which is the best branch between Biotech, Biomedicine and Genetic Branch?
  15. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  16. List of best colleges to pursue masters in Genetic engineering or biotech in USA? -- [New]
  17. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  18. Genetic engineering B.Tech entrance exams and colleges in India
26th May 2011, 01:37 AM
anuparjunsm

Default Re: How much is the scope in B.Tech Biotech? Can we do Genetic Engineering after that?

dear
Now a days the world of Bio Technolgy is fast growing.

There was a day when people said "Mechanical, Electrical and Civil are the mother branches of science stream" but now the words are changed. The food you take(agriculture), medicine (pharmaceutical), and many such are dependent on Bio Technologists. All branches as mentioned above like Mechanical, Electrical and Civil people cant even imagine their life without bio tech. By this i can say bio tech have got lot of scope now and also in future.

coming to genetic engineering part of the question; bio tech is not only with genetic part. There is much to do with it. once you enter into B tech in Bio Tech. every day you will explore a new part of bio tech. so i suggestion is to just enter B tech as on now, then find the different stream, see where you are interested and then decide about the future.

think about the first step then the next
B tech then M tech
without climbing the first step of a hill you cannot reach the second or third or top

Thanking you
Anup Arjun
[email protected]
22nd December 2011, 01:41 PM
sweta negi

Default Re: How much is the scope in B.Tech Biotech? Can we do Genetic Engineering after that?

sir......i m doing b.tech in biotech from GB PANT, UK........
i wanted to know that after completing M.tech will i get a better job? Is it necessary to do Ph.d to go in research field
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?