13th August 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for training in L&T while in 3rd year of engineering?

i m student of rknec nagpur i want summer trainig at larsen nd turbo mumbai . i m learning in 3rd year and want training in summer nearly month of may-june . i m ready for any kind of trainig i m a girl but mostly intrested for structural enggn.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Training in NTPC being Mechanical 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Training in NTPC, Kota for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training at BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to get 6 months training in Delhi NCR? -- [New]
  5. How to apply for summer training after 3rd year of electrical engineering?
  6. What is the procedure followed to apply for training in L&T company while doing 3rd year Biomedical engineering?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  8. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  9. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year?
  10. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  12. What is the procedure to be followed for applying inplant training in Ashok Leyland while doing M.E 3rd year?
  13. What is the procedure to be followed for doing training in HAL, Lucknow while doing 3rd year Mechanical engineering?
  14. Procedure to apply for 30 days Training in BHEL being a student pursuing 3rd year of Electrical Engineering?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in BEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply Inplant training in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ford for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
31st August 2011, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for training in L&T while in 3rd year of engineering?

sir say me the procedure to apply the training to isro
6th January 2012, 06:03 PM
garima bundela

Default Re: Procedure to apply for training in L&T while in 3rd year of electrical & electronics engineering?

i m student of ujjain M.I.T. collage WITH EX branch . i m learning in 3rd year and want training in summer nearly month of may-june . i m ready for any kind of trainig i m a girl but mostly intrested for structural enggn.[/QUOTE]
18th April 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for training in L&T while in 3rd year of engineering?

i m student of B.R.C.M BAHAL(BHIWANI) of civil branch . i m learning in 3rd year and want training in summer nearly month of june- july. in your branch of DLF. please tell me the procedure, how to apply? [/QUOTE]
31st May 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,I am in eager to undergo implant training in your company kindly take my request to your mind.
thank you
27th February 2014, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2 nd year student whowants to implant training in l and t chennai...whats the procedure to obtain the permission from the higher officials?????pls help..
18th March 2014, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Sit I am untreated in a automobile company. How to apply the implant training?
19th September 2014, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

I am studying B.Tech-3rd Civil in Dr.M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute University. I am willing to attend in-plant training in your company and please tell me the procedure for how to apply the in-plant training.
7th April 2015, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirments for an IPT?? And I am a 3rd year Electrical student
8th April 2015, 03:57 AM
shekhartyagi50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m student of rknec nagpur i want summer trainig at larsen nd turbo mumbai . i m learning in 3rd year and want training in summer nearly month of may-june . i m ready for any kind of trainig i m a girl but mostly intrested for structural enggn.
Every company has it's own norms of offering summer trainings you can directly visit their websites there information an be gathered. www.L&T.com
7th June 2015, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

hello,I am BalaPunitha student of SASTRA university ,tanjore,I am doing my 3rd year B.Tech Civil Engineering.I want to have an implant training in L&T either in the field of constrution or mechanics(fluid or solid).so please kindly tell me the procedure how to apply for it.
5th September 2015, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm persuing b-tech from SSCET Badhani pathankot . And i'm 4th year student in Mechanical engg. Sir plz tell me procedure how to apply for 6th month industrial training in your company.
13th November 2015, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm pursuing B-tech from ANACEMS Bareilly . & I'm 3rd year student in Civil Engg. Sir please tell me procedure how to apply for a Summer Training in L&T Construction.
16th November 2015, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

hello,I am Abdul salam student of MIET ENGINEEFING COLLEGE,trichy,I am doing my 3rd year B.E
Civil Engineering.I want to have an implant
training in L&T either in the field of constrution .so please kindly tell methe procedure how to apply for it.
17th March 2019, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Hello,I am R.Srividhya ,student of R.M.D engineering college, I am undergoing B.E., Electronics and instrumentation, 2nd year . I am very eager to attend an implant training in Larson &Turbo.
Please share with me the procedure I need to do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?