11th October 2010, 08:06 PM
shailendracet

Procedure of doing summer training in NTPC for b.tech 3rd year students?

what is the procedure of doing summer training in ntpc for b.tech 3rd year student and eligiblity required for?

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure of doing summer training in NTPC for b.tech 3rd year students?
  3. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE?
  4. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  5. Procedure of summer training in NTPC Bihar?
  6. How may I apply for summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere else in NTPC? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  7. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  8. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of ECE? Last date to apply for this?
  9. Procedure to get Summer training from BHEL and NTPC for students of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? Selection criteria and last date to submit the application for the same?
  10. What is the procedure we need to follow for doing summer training in NTPC and BHEL while doing 6th semester in Electrical Engineering?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for summer training in NTPC for Mechanical 3rd year student? -- [New]
  13. Procedure and necessary steps to get summer training from NTPC?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Procedure to do summer training in NTPC Bhagalpur?
  16. Procedure for summer training in NTPC? How to apply for a job? I am studying 3rd year in mechanical branch
  17. How to do summer training in NTPC Delhi?
  18. Procedure to do training for NTPC in summer? From where to get the application form?
13th October 2010, 02:36 AM

Default Re: Procedure of doing summer training in NTPC for b.tech 3rd year students?

mail your RESUME along with the training letter from your college if they find u eligible they will contact u or u contact them directly
23rd October 2010, 02:24 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure of doing summer training in NTPC for b.tech 3rd year students?

for doing summer trainning in NTPC...you need to collect a summer trainning form from your college office..Fill it up with signature of the principal...and send it to the NTPC local office..(trainning dept.)...

After few days a letter having conformation of your trainiing period will come..and timing and duration of the training period will be provided by you to them....

Good luck !!
26th October 2010, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

I'm a 3rd year B.E student, information science branch.....i need to know the companies that offer training courses for 1 month approx......
and also i need to join the courses for the month of january 2011........
21st December 2010, 10:25 PM
respond2sandy

i want to join training program in ntpc what i hav to do when the application form will be available nd where tell me
20th January 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

i want to join training program in ntpc what i hav to do when the application form will be available nd where tell me
23rd January 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

i want to join training program in ntpc.is there any percentage bondation for that and when the application form will be availaible. pls tell me.
24th January 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

i'm umesh khatik.i want to take admission for summer traing.i'm in b.tech 3rd year with computer science branch.
26th January 2011, 03:37 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to me -
for doing summer trainning in NTPC...you need to collect a summer trainning form from your college office..Fill it up with signature of the principal...and send it to the NTPC local office..(trainning dept.)...

After few days a letter having conformation of your trainiing period will come..and timing and duration of the training period will be provided by you to them.
Thanks.
6th February 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

could you tell the address of ntpc local office where the summer training form is to submitted
20th February 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me how can i contact to offical person of ntpc,plz tell me soon sir
23rd February 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

sir im in btech 3rd yr of bioinformatics so where i should do the training
1st March 2011, 03:49 PM

Exclamation Re: Procedure of doing summer training in NTPC for b.tech 3rd year students?

dear sir,
with due respect, this is vinod kumar (NIT,patna) .I m in
sixth semester and i want to do summer training work with
NTPC (anywher in india).So sir please tell me the procedure
to join summer training with you.
thanks.
9th April 2011, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir,plz tell whether it is allowed to do training from NTPC for after B.TECH 3rd yr from computer science branch??
14th April 2011, 10:52 PM

Question Re: Procedure of doing summer training in NTPC for b.tech 3rd year students?

To
The NTPC
Sir,

i want summer vacation training , in NTPC .I'M 3rd year student from electronics & telecommunication engg.(v.m.k.v. engg college ,salem,tamilnadu).
please suggest me ,for that what should i do?
thanking

your tully
s.s.verma
16th April 2011, 12:39 AM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

You first collect a summer trainning form from your college office..

Fill it up with signature of the principal...

and send it to the NTPC local office..(trainning dept.)

All the best...
22nd April 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

last date for applying in ntpc ???????
26th April 2011, 11:15 AM
SURESH RENGA

When will you start the IPT and give the contact no to me.
13th May 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

last data for applying in ntpc?
18th June 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i have already submitted application foam in ntpc faridabad ....nw when will my training start.?????? have training started there....????? plz send me the date on my email id... [email protected]
21st August 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

plz some tell me the address of trainning centre and to whom(ie the chair person) i have to write the letter?
22nd August 2011, 08:20 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Procedure of doing summer training in NTPC for b.tech 3rd year students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shailendracet View Post
what is the procedure of doing summer training in ntpc for b.tech 3rd year student and eligiblity required for?

a CGPA of a minimum of 7 and u must have a bonafide certificate from ur college..just go to NTPC with ur bonafide..2 months before ur holidays begin and talk in the HR department and they will help u out..

hope this helps..
10th September 2011, 11:33 AM
om prakash tiwary

I am 3rd b.tech student i want to know about the training programm in this winter.And to whom i apply the form..pls tell me quickly..for which i thankful to you..
12th October 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

sir,please tell me! in which address we have to send summer training form...........
13th October 2011, 10:58 AM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

Dear,
According to me -

After few days a letter having conformation of your trainiing period will come..and timing and duration of the training period will be provided by you to them.
Thanks.
27th October 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

i m student of b.tech 3year with EC branch.i want to know how can i attend the training program in NTPC any where in india.
30th October 2011, 04:41 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear Friend,

For summer training, only final year students are eligible, in any organisation / companies / Industry.

If you want to do summer training in NTPC, so you may contact to the training & placement officer of your college & through your college you may contact to the personal department of NTPC.

The personal department of NTPC helps & guide you regarding summer training, training schedule, training fee, training duration etc.

In Delhi, you can do summer training in following organisations: -

1. DLF

2. SIMPLEX

3. DMRC ......etc.

Good Luck
2nd March 2012, 10:50 AM
anukriti abbott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayank Shekhar View Post
Dear,
According to me -

Thanks.
i want email id and contact no of the concerned to get the prpoer details..
22nd March 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

I am Aparna K P doing 3rd year B.tech in SOE,CUSAT,Thrikkakara..I would like to know about the procedure for joining the summer training in NTPC,Kayamkulam and also want to know ,is there is any condition for percentage boundation for it..
26th May 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

how i can contact with the training department of BEL,BHEL,NTPC.
18th October 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

sir......... where we have to send the training letter along with resume................
4th February 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

i m student of b.tech 3year with E.E branch.i want to know how can i attend the summer training in NTPC any where in india
16th October 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

i m student of b.tech 3 year with EEE
17th November 2013, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

sir myself vikas singh student of computer science .i want to take summer training from ntpc.is i eligible?if yes what procedure to take part.plz send me mail at [email protected]
9th August 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

i am Vikas student of govt commerce college kota which running cat course (icwai-new dehil)) i wants to do training in your plant plz reply how i do.
18th September 2014, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I m a student of BE 3rd year student, mechanical branch and i want to do my summer training from NTPC Delhi.
I have collected my training form provided by institution.
Please send me the address, where i have to send or mail to my email address:
[email protected]
Pls provide the necessary details.
Thank you.
4th January 2015, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

sir I want to taking four month training from January 2015 to may 2015 does I apply for this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?