14th August 2011, 12:13 PM
Bituz

Is this a good decision of doing MCA from IGNOU having completed BCA through Distance Education?

Dear sir,
I have done my bca course fro smu distance education. Now im thinking to do the mca course from ignou. Is that best option for me since both mca and bca is from distance education. Please give me a best suggetion sir

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after completing BCA and MCA from IGNOU from distance mode?
  2. Is it a good choice to go for MCA i distance? I have completed BCA and want to opt for MCA in distance
  3. Possibility to join Distance MCA for BCA graduate? Course duration and fee of Part Time MCA?
  4. Can I study MCA in IGNOU if completed BCA 2 years ago? Is it possible to get Technical jobs after completing MCA from IGNOU?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA in good colleges being a candidate of pursuing BCA through Distance Education?
  6. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  7. Am I eligible to study MCA in Abroad being a Distance BCA student? -- [New]
  8. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 60.6%?
  9. Detailed admission procedure to study Distance M.Tech for MCA postgraduate of IGNOU?
  10. Am I eligible for IBM and MCA course from VTU regular in Bangalore? I have completed BCA distance education
  11. Is there any value in MCA distance course? Which university is good?
  12. After completing BCA what should I do? Is it a good choice to go for MCA?
  13. Should I leave my job and go for regular MCA course? Will MCA through distance be a good choice?
  14. Is it possible to pursue admission for MCA after doing MCA distance education?
  15. Which course should I opt for my PG course either MC&J or MA? I have done BCA from IGNOU and I don't want to do MCA
  16. Job after MCA from IGNOU? Is IGNOU a good University? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure for admission in IGNOU in BCA course? Fee structure of each semester of BCA?
  18. Is it beneficial to study BCA in IGNOU? Whether IGNOU offered placement to BCA candidate? Scope of doing BCA in IGNOU?
30th September 2011, 10:51 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.
Default Re: Is this a good decision of doing MCA from IGNOU having completed BCA through Distance Education?

Dear friend,
you are in bca final year and you don`t want to do mca after bca. you hava nothing to worry because there are many option for you in this technical field.
You can choose all these courses for your further study:-
CCNA
MCSE
SAP
Oracle
CRM
JAVA
you can choose MBA or b.tech after your bca is completed. obviously MBA is a business field, and you are interested in the technical field then you should the b.tech after your bca. then you can make a good future in this degree. An engineer ha many option for his education. you can go to JAVA and php in this degree.
best of luck.
22nd November 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is this a good decision of doing MCA from IGNOU having completed BCA through Distance Education?

i completed bca from ignou and pesuing mca from ignou it is better for me aur not and i am physically challanged
7th December 2011, 11:50 AM
priyanka_22

yes it can be helpful as you can complete it at your go.
21st December 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I have done my BCA from ignou n want to do MCA so I should do it from ignou or from sikkim manipal, which would be best for me, plz reply n which one would have a great demand.
4th April 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed bca from distance learning of 2011 batch and i have taken oracle training sql/plsql and now i want to join job for fresher and also want to join mca from diatance education is this better for me and IS it better that since finished mca i will got 2 years exp so suggest me
10th August 2019, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETE MY BCA FROM REGULAR COLEGE BUT NOW I JOIN JAVA TRAINING AND I THINK THAT I JOIN DISTANCE COLLEGE FOR MCA IT IS GOOD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?