24th October 2011, 01:08 AM
ShekharSSS

Am I eligible to get admission for MCA in good colleges being a candidate of pursuing BCA through Distance Education?

I am Doing BCA From "bharathiar University" Through Distance Education Mode, I Done My Intermediate Withs Maths (38%) i Want To Ask Whether I am Eligible To Get Admission in Good Colleges Such as Delhi Univerity, JNU, Nits, etc.... For Doing MCA After Completion of My BCA,With Good Percentage as a Regular Course or Not?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study MCA in Abroad being a Distance BCA student? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to sit for JECA being a candidate of pursuing BCA in distance education?
  3. Is it possible to pursue admission for MCA after doing MCA distance education?
  4. Will I be eligible for admission if my BCA degree is of Distance Education?
  5. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  6. Is this a good decision of doing MCA from IGNOU having completed BCA through Distance Education?
  7. How to join government college of MCA in India?
  8. Am I eligible for IBM and MCA course from VTU regular in Bangalore? I have completed BCA distance education
  9. Is a BCA(distance education) pursuing candidate eligible for bank PO? List of Government sectors can be applied by the candidate
  10. Am I eligible to join MCA course being a candidate pursuing BCA course and din not have Mathematics in 10+2?
  11. Best colleges for MCA with Distance Education in Delhi NCR?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course in Central University being a candidate having completed 10+2 without Maths and pursuing BCA course?
  13. Possibility to join Distance MCA for BCA graduate? Course duration and fee of Part Time MCA?
  14. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  15. Can I get admission in MCA through lateral entry after distance mode BCA and regular BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to take admission for MCA distance course in JNU?
  17. Can I sit in RAS exams after BCA with Distance Education?
  18. How to do B.Ed after doing B.E with ECE?
24th October 2011, 05:51 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for MCA in good colleges being a candidate of pursuing BCA through Distance Education?

dear friend,
To get admission in good MCA college you have to appear in entrance exams like- JECA, NIMCET etc..

As you have done your graduation in BCA field then you are eligible to appear in these exams..
It is not important that in which mode you have complete your graduation..

Eligibility for the exam:-

1.One must have complete the graduation in any field.
2.One must have maths in 12th or in graduation..
So, go for the exams..
After qualifying the exam you have to go through the interview session..

All the best.
7th December 2011, 11:51 AM
priyanka_22

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for MCA in good colleges being a candidate of pursuing BCA through Distance Education?

yes it can be helpful as you can complete it at your go.
29th March 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I have comleted B com(h). Can i do mca regular course?
2nd August 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

is distant degree bsc.it in barathiar university, valid to do higher studies in kerala ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?