15th August 2011, 02:36 AM
Arun kathole

How to apply for MPSC Exam after completion of B.Pharmacy course? Syllabus and how to prepare for the Exam?

After b.pharm how can apply for mpsc & how prepare syllabus? reply me as early as possible as i have to prepare for the exam.

9th October 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for MPSC Exam after completion of B.Pharmacy course? Syllabus and how to prepare for the Exam?

hi how can i apply for ias
22nd August 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for MPSC Exam after completion of B.Pharmacy course? Syllabus and how to prepare for the Exam?

what is the syllabus of STI exam?
18th May 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

I complete my b pharm which exam is most effective for me plz give guidance
14th July 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i have completed my m.pharm in chemistry. is their any MPSC exam related to pharma background?
30th October 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

hi along with b. pharm can i apply for mpsc exam?
6th June 2014, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

can i give mpsc exam after completing b pharm. plz give me the guidance and also suggest me the syllabus for the exam.plz help me .
9th April 2016, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Which highest paid posts are there in mpsc after taking b. Pharm degree?
25th April 2016, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

hi ,
I have passed B pharm in 2003 can i appear for MPSC exam and which appropriate exam shall i appear

Regards ,
Jagruti Nandedkar
24th December 2016, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for MPSC exam after completion of B pharmacy course?what is syllabus & how to prepare for the exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?