19th August 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

List of best colleges where I can get after scoring 4460 rank in ICET?

sir i got 4460 rank in icet.So i require a list of best colleges including govt colleges too,even i have ex-servicemen quota.please reply me so that while listing college names i can include them also.
thank you

31st December 2011, 03:03 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best colleges where I can get after scoring 4460 rank in ICET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i got 4460 rank in icet.So i require a list of best colleges including govt colleges too,even i have ex-servicemen quota.please reply me so that while listing college names i can include them also.
thank you
HI,
hi,
I am sorry to not get admissions in top college after getting low rank that is 4460.
If you want you can take admissions in any low ranking private college in India.
In my opinion you should try next year so that you may get top college.

ALL THE BEST!
12th January 2012, 09:53 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of best colleges where I can get after scoring 4460 rank in ICET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
thank you
HI,
You score very low rank in I.C.E.T.
You not get admissions in top college.
You can take admissions in low ranking college in your state..
But if you want you can try next time and score good rank and
after that you can get admissions in top college.
21st July 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

list of colleges which i can gat after securing 23607 rank in icet
2nd July 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

i got rank 4460 in polytechnic and i am belonging to o.b.c and looking fo goverment colledge
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?