19th August 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

When will IP university refund the fee of the candidates who have taken admission in BBA course during 1st counseling?

When IP University is going to refund the fee of the candidates who are taken the admission in BBA Course during 1st counselling dated 12/07/
I already cancelled the admission on 25/07/ & take its acknowledgement.

31st August 2011, 05:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will IP university refund the fee of the candidates who have taken admission in BBA course during 1st counseling?

why ipu is delaying to refund the fees of the candidates who had applied for cancellation of admission in bba.
15th September 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will IP university refund the fee of the candidates who have taken admission in BBA course during 1st counseling?

I, Hemant Mittal bearing University Enrolment Number 03670102711 have cancelled my admission programme in B.Tech(CSE) and
submitted both original admission slip with Deputy Registrar/Academic Branch on 16.08.2011 & take its acknowledgement vide receipt
No. 8903 . However, I have not received my refund till the date. Let us know ,why ipu is delaying to refund the fee ?
Hemant Mittal Email Id :- [email protected]
21st September 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

IP university is delaying to refund the fees of the students who have cancelled their admission. The committed date was one month after the I counselling...now that date is way back....who will pay its interest for the delayed period.....large amount of such fees is deposited in IPU account for which interest is earned by them....they are delaying delebtately....
25th September 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

i cancelled my admission from mca on 2 aug. 2011 but my refund havn't come yet . when it will come?
13th November 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

The cancelled admission money will be refunded to the students by end of da month.it will reach via courier at given addresses by the students.
10th July 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

i had taken admision to IGIT college under ip university on 31/7/2011 and requested for cancellation of admission and refund of fee!can i get my fee?i had paid 53000 rupes!
10th August 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

after refund when will the seats be offered to the students who have already taken admission
22nd August 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

i have taken admission slip of lalita lingya devi institute but have not taken admission in it because it was too far away from my home. ip authority say that the date of withdraw was 7 aug but on net no info is given. can i claim for refund of my fees(Demand Draft).
16th September 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

dear voice chanslare of ip univercity my doughter has cancelled her admission but till today your univercity has not refund the fee diposited at the time of admission let me know immidiatly.
24th September 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

would i get me fee refunded , i have taken college in 2nd counselling but now i have to leave it
3rd September 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

What ipu return fees after 2nd counselling?
17th September 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

WHEN WILL I GET BACK THE REFUND OF FEES SUBMITTED FOR B.COM(H) AND BBA, FOR WHICH I HAVE ALREADY APPLIED WELL IN TIME
4th October 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

when will ip university refund fees of b.tech(cs) first counseling2013?
9th October 2013, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

When will ip university refund the fee for bca rs.40000
9th October 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

When for bca 2013 admission rs.40000-1000
31st December 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

I shubham garg didn't recive the refundable fees of admission in bba ipu( i.e 40000-1000)
i have applied for the cancellation by the time
31st August 2014, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

i have taken admission in tecnia institute of advanced studies and after taking admission now i want to withdraw from this college. is it possible to withdraw from this college after taking admission? oor we have to study in the same college ?
25th July 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

i am gargi. cleared CET EXAM OF BBA. When will ip university refund me academic part fee 40000 after my withdrawal of admission after 1st counselling of BBA within stipulated time and following the proper channels.
11th August 2015, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

I was initially admitted in JIMS Kalkaji and I paid Rs. 40,000/- in IPU and Rs. 37,000/- in JIMS but I have been told that IPU will refund only Rs.5000/- and JIMS will not refund even any penny. Kindly refund my fees.
12th July 2016, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

I didn't get money back after withdrawing of fee 40000 from ipu . I withdraw my admission of 9/7/2016 how much time is gonna to get my money back...
25th July 2016, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

IF I HAD TAKEN ADMISSION IN IP COLLEGE AND PAID THE FULL FEE . IF I CAN GET REFUND OF FEE IF I CANCEL THE ADMISSION AFTER SPOT ROUND.
28th July 2016, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

CET Roll No. 9529407 Akanksha Dubey
This is to inform you that my daughter Akanksha Dubey CET Roll No.9529407 was qualified to take admission in New Delhi Institute of Management for BBA course.
On 18.07.2016 07.22 a.m , I had tried to make academic fee of Rs.40,460.00 to you through credit card. Due to server problem, I have logout from your site at the time of making payment but RS.40,460.00 was deducted from my account vide transaction ref. No. 429882, On that time Academic fee receipt was not generated but amount deducted from my credit card account.
I had not taken service against above payment.
Pl. let me now when above mount will be returned to me.
Regards,

Manoj Dubey
Tel. 9868918957
email id : [email protected]
7th October 2016, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the refund policy after spot round, in case the student got admission in other institute.
21st September 2017, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Please process the payment of Simran Sehgal who enrolled for BBA in session 2017-18. We applied for refund of Rs 40000 paid on July-17 2017 and wait for refund till date today- Sept-21
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?