19th August 2011, 08:11 PM
shilpa.govind

How to view the results of Civil Service Prelims exam after losing the roll number?

Sir,
I have lost the roll number of my civil service preliminary examination written on 12th June . Hence I cannot view the result. UPSC facilitation numbers are faulty.
Please help my retrieve the above.
App form number- 40501375

20th August 2011, 09:23 AM
ASHWANI42092

Default Re: How to view the results of Civil Service Prelims exam after losing the roll number?

Dear friend
Don't be disappoint if you lost your roll number then there is no problem.
As you have mentioned your form number then you do one thing you just put
this form number on the official website that is www.upsc.gov.in may be you
get the information regarding your roll number .Second thing you can also take
help from the helping center of UPSC .As you said that the number of UPSC is
faulty then you just visit on the official website of UPSC and get new phone number .
There is another way through which you can get your result that is you can see your result in employment newspaper but it's long procedure if you have passed the exam you will get your name in employment newspaper if you haven't cleared then you will not get your name .
Thank you

20th August 2011, 11:01 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to view the results of Civil Service Prelims exam after losing the roll number?

Dear Friend

There is no any option available on the UPSC official website through which you can get your roll number by providing application form no.

You can enquire about your roll number and results by contacting the Examination section of UPSC.

The Telephone Directory of UPSC is attached with this message. Find it into the attachments and contact the concerned person/authority.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UPSC Telephone Directory.pdf(23.3 KB, 1008 views)

22nd August 2011, 01:06 PM
ankit2667

i have also lost my roll no (admit card)...please help me in getting it..i know my application number..if any one has result with name of the candidate . please mail it to me at [email protected]........Thanks

24th August 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have lost the roll number of my civil service preliminary examination written on 12th June . Hence I cannot view the result. UPSC facilitation numbers are faulty.
App form number- 40225322

7th September 2011, 11:45 PM
kiranpreetkpt

Sir,
App form number- 40195299

8th September 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i am manish gurung i hve lost my roll no. of civil services premiliniary examintion which is held in 12 june . so that i cannot know my result .please help me.my
my registration no.11105889603

17th September 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

tommorow is mine cds 2 2011 exam ihave not receieved roll number .Mine name is yadvinder singh s/o jagir singh

17th September 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

still not got roll number of cds 2 2011 exam is tomorrow. i am yadvinder singh

25th July 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Whose website declared the result of UPSC preliminary exam.

18th August 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Rao Magan Singh. I have lost my roll number of civil services premiliry examination 2012 which is held in june 2012.
So i can not know my result,so please help me.
My registration Id is:11210498040
My Dete Of Birth is:30-07-1989
My Examination Center is Udaipur Rajasthan
My Email Id is:[email protected]

19th May 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir i need to know my roll no. of prelims civil services 2012
my details are
name bimla
registration id 11315337430
date of birth is 11-03-1987
email id is [email protected]

2nd August 2013, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have lost the roll number of my civil service preliminary examination written on May 26, 2013. Hence, i can not view the result. Please help me.my registration id is 11315733158. My email id is [email protected]. Date of birth 03-01-1990.

3rd August 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir please help me get my roll no.
Ngaithem Banin meitei
Reg no 11313760107
Dob-26-02-1984
[email protected]

4th August 2013, 12:41 AM
Ankymalviya
Junior Member+

Smile Re: How to view the results of Civil Service Prelims exam after losing the roll number?

Hello..

Need not worry friend if you have lost the roll number. There are two way to get back your roll number or to find out the civil service prelims exam :

1) When you were filling form you would have been asked an Email id, so you
can find your roll number in you Email by upsc.gov.in .

2) Just go to www.upsc.gov.in go to the option download the admit card
there you just enter the registration ID which has been provided to you
during filling the form.

So by using the two above ways you can recover your roll number.

Hope it will help you..
Good Luck...

18th June 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

sir, any options to know the marks of prelims in case of lost roll and form number? thank you

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?