19th August 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

How may I get previous B.Tech(ECE) placement papers? How to prepare for the same?

sir am pursuing my btech final year.pls send me the previous ECE placement papers and guide me how to prepare for the placement.tell any sugessions.
send details on my email id..

26th May 2016, 09:15 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: How may I get previous B.Tech(ECE) placement papers? How to prepare for the same?

You should refer books like "R.S.Agarwal and Arun sharma" for aptitude preparation.
You can get any IT company aptitude paper by just going to website "freshersworld.com", select placement papers from top header bar and you will be able to see all the companies list where you can select a particular companies paper.
For technical rounds just prepare the CV points in detail and keep the project explanation ready.
You can also practice with online mock test for aptitude preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?