9th August 2010, 01:22 PM
prakash.khandelwal

Can I get admitted in intermediate course directly on the basis of CPT exam?

HI sir,
I hav Passed my CPT exam conducted by ICAI and my graduation results is awaited.My question is that can i Be Admitted in INTERMEDIATE course directly on the basis of CPT exam passed

Thanks&Regards
Prakash Khandelwal

22nd May 2011, 12:14 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admitted in intermediate course directly on the basis of CPT exam?

Hello Prakash,
If you have qualified the Common Professional Test conducted by ICAI, you are eligible to register for Integrated Professional Competence Course-IPCC which will be followed by practical trainings and the Final Course.
Apart from qualifying the common proficiency test, you must have passed +2 level of examination for IPCC.
Graduation is necessary to get exemption from the common proficiency test.
Commerce graduates with a minimum of 50%, are exempted from CPT.
Non-Commerce graduates with a minimum of 55%(with maths) and 60% (without maths), are also exempted from CPT.
For further information, you may refer to the official website of ICAI.
21st July 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admitted in intermediate course directly on the basis of CPT exam?

i m qualified in cpt exam so after qualified in cpt there is need to attemp foundation of cs course
3rd September 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

can i enroll for cs intermediate course if i have passed cpt exam of ca
23rd February 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

my self kiran sawant, i had complete my b.com degree, nd i want to join for cs intermediate course directly on the basis of CPT exam? ple reply to this msg. e-mail [email protected]
20th September 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

hi im sukriti and i wanted to know is there any training in cs?if it is there then what is the time period and can i give cs intermediate course?i have cleared cpt n bcom hons first year
29th November 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

I have passed CPT conducted by ICAI and have appeared for IPCC first group. Could I get direct addmission for ICWAI intermediate course?
16th January 2014, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

can i skip foundation if i already registered in foundation bt i cleared cpt exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?