7th July 2011, 12:11 AM
jaku123

Is it possible to do CA after doing diploma in ECE? Procedure to apply for it?

I did my Diploma in ECE after 10th ,i like to pursue my carrier by doing an CA.Pl let me know is possible to do CA with a degree in Diploma in ECE and also let me know the procedure if it is possible

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any government jobs available for ECE students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the government jobs? -- [New]
  2. Procedure of Lateral entry into ECE after completion of Diploma in ECE?
  3. Procedure to apply in Diploma-CET for ECE 3rd year student? Syllabus and suitable books for preparation?
  4. Can I do training during summer vacation in ISRO being an ECE Diploma student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Join to aeronautical engineering after diploma in ECE?
  6. How to apply for diploma lateral entry exam for engineering in Tamilnadu while in ECE diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do B.Tech in Germany after completing Diploma course in ECE?
  8. Companies offering internship for ECE student? Procedure to apply?
  9. Procedure to study B.Tech in IIT for Diploma in ECE student?
  10. Procedure to study Journalism for ECE Diploma student?
  11. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  12. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in CSE after completion of diploma in ECE?
  13. Can I do MS in Aerospace Engineering abroad after completing Diploma in ECE?
  14. Colleges in abroad for B.Tech after completing diploma in ECE and application procedure for the same?
  15. Can I do B.Tech from abroad after completion of diploma in ECE from India?
  16. Procedure of getting a government job in Jammu while in 7th semester of ECE? Procedure to apply for these jobs? Which are the best field suitable to me?
  17. Companies in Punjab recruiting Diploma holder in ECE?
  18. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for ECE Diploma student?
15th July 2011, 09:00 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Is it possible to do CA after doing diploma in ECE? Procedure to apply for it?

hi friend
look after completing 10 you may though register for CPT(common proficiency test)
but you become eligible to appear in it only after you complete class 12...
so i would suggest you to complete class 12 and then prepare for cpt
best of luck
4th June 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do CA after doing diploma in ECE? Procedure to apply for it?

we can't do c.a directly after doing diploma in ece?
16th January 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

ami jante chai, ami bortomane cse te diploma kosce. Amiki amer diploma course er pore ca korte parbo? Abong kothay.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?