20th August 2011, 10:14 AM
surya.bandari

Can I go to attend class in college on the same day of getting admission? I've secured a seat in JNTU Karimnagar in CSE Branch

hi good morning,
my name is surya and i have secured a seat in jntu karimnagar in cse branch
and i am going to college on 24 to admit myself. can i go to the college on 24 or i hav to admit before 24.
please answer my question

18th February 2017, 11:02 PM
namit65786
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I go to attend class in college on the same day of getting admission? I've secured a seat in JNTU Karimnagar in CSE Branch

Hi,

It depends on the College Administration wheather they allow you before fulfilling the complete process of your registration with the College.

Generally in few private colleges they call the candidate to attend the lectures after their admission formalities is over, which is generally 1 to 2 working days.

However, in government colleges they might allow you if the session for the course you are enrolling is running.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?