15th June 2011, 10:45 PM
ramanarayanan666

Details regarding donation, tuition fee, hostel fee of MBBS programme?

Sir,I wrote the entrance exam for the M.B.B.S. programme and I am sure that I will get good marks in the entrance exam but I just want to know the details regarding the donation,tution fee and hostel fee. Hoping for the earliest reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Tuition fee and hostel fee for MBBS in Uttar Pradesh Lucknow?
  2. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with Hostel Fee, Mess Fee and Tuition Fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Fee structure of MGM medical college in Indore with donation excluding hostel fee and mess charge?
  4. Fee structure of KIIT for 2015-2016 sessions
  5. Tuition fee, hostel fee and other charges per annum for Business Technology course?
  6. How to get student visa of Canada to study oral medicine and radiology and donation fee details? Application procedure, dates and details of tuition fee for the same?
  7. Form fee for entrance exam and tuition fee for MBBS?
  8. How much rank I will secure to get admission in EAMCET and KIITEE(MBBS)? Details of Fee with Hostel charges?
  9. Fee expenses of MBBS per annum in KIIT University? -- [New]
  10. Is there any job in DIE for those who are still studying 12th?
  11. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech course of KIIT including tuition, mess and hostel fee?
  12. SRM BDS fee structure and donation amount?
  13. Best MBBS college in China with fee of Rs. 3 Lacs per annum including tuition fee and accommodation?
  14. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?
  15. What is the tuition fee and hostel fee in AIIMS for MS?
  16. What is the annual tuition fee of B.Tech course of BITS Pilani? How much is the hostel fee? What is the cutoff marks for admission?
  17. What is the total 4 years fee of B.Tech course including the tuition, mess and hostel fee?
  18. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with hostel fees, mess fee and tuition fee?
5th July 2011, 02:11 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Details regarding donation, tuition fee, hostel fee of MBBS programme?

Dear freind,
I'm sending you the pdf in which you get the Fees struture for MBBS programme.
Good luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MBBS_FEE_STRUCTURE.pdf(42.9 KB, 322 views)
7th July 2011, 03:45 PM
Rosh Net

Default Re: Details regarding donation, tuition fee, hostel fee of MBBS programme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramanarayanan666 View Post
Sir,I wrote the entrance exam for the M.B.B.S. programme and I am sure that I will get good marks in the entrance exam but I just want to know the details regarding the donation,tution fee and hostel fee. Hoping for the earliest reply.
hey u dont need to worry..because u r with AMBIENCE SERVICES..
we provide admissions to MBBS AND BDS courses in very cheap rate...
join us in facebook and call at 9439776149
15th August 2011, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

what is amount cource of mba
6th May 2014, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

l want to know about akaash institutes hostel facilities for 1year medical students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?